Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid-August this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Year’s may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This beautifully decorated home features lots of open living space, private bedroom retreats with comfortable beds and a very well-stocked kitchen. The owners have spared no expense to ensure that their guests are delighted with the beauty, functionality and comfort of the home. All the rooms have been tastefully decorated with interesting art pieces and arranged to make it really feel like your “home away from home.” When you enter the home, you will be instantly impressed with the openness and flow of the home. There is also a nice front patio area with a Weber barbeque and comfortable patio furniture if you want to hang out outside. This is a dead-end street so you will have lots of privacy when you are on the patio.
Here are just some of the many features you will enjoy while staying here:
• Den, kitchen and dining areas create a large open area so the cook can join in the conversation or watch TV on the big 60” TV screen in the den.
• The den offers very comfortable seating, a gas fireplace and a blue-tooth speaker system that you can sync your iPad to so you can enjoy your own music that you downloaded.
• Formal living room with a writing desk and 2 comfy couches that also adjoins the kitchen.
• The kitchen has high-end appliances including 2 ovens and everything you need to make a great meal.
• There is also a game/TV room off of the den with a big screen TV. Yes, 3 different areas for your friends and family to congregate! This room has 2 twin-size rollaway beds.
• Ping Pong table in the finished garage right off the game room.
• The master bedroom enjoys a nice secluded corner of the house with a very comfortable king size bed, a large flat-screen TV, lots of drawer space and, of course, its own bathroom with large step in shower.
• The second bedroom has a queen size bed with a door directly into the second bathroom, which also serves as the bathroom for the common living areas and the 3rd bedroom.
• The 3rd bedroom is located off the den at the front of the house so you will enjoy some separateness from the other bedrooms. It also has a queen size bed.
• Beautifully landscaped front patio area with Weber BBQ grill and nice patio seating.
Parking is available for guest use. 1 vehicle can be parked in the garage and 2 in the driveway/rock area to the right of the driveway. Please be aware the driveway is at the end of a dead end street and can be tight for larger vehicles.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED. 1 DOG UNDER 60 LBS OR 2 DOGS UNDER 20 LBS ALLOWED.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!