About the property
- House1700 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
House, 3 Bedrooms + patio room with foldout bed, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This home has it all - great location, wonderful inviting indoor and outdoor spaces, very comfortable beds, well-stocked kitchen and more! It is located only 3 blocks from the Morro Strand State Beach in a friendly, yet quiet neighborhood. The owners have recently added on a spacious patio room in the back of the home, extended the front patio and created a private back patio area in order to give their guests a choice of inviting spaces to gather in. The large enclosed front patio is on the sunny side of the house and has a BBQ grill, patio table and chairs and lounge chairs but there is still a shady area for those warmer days. It is a great place to start or end your day with an appropriate beverage in hand. The home has a combination living room and dining area that opens to the kitchen and the back patio area so there are endless options for people to hang out in. This neighborhood is very desirable because it has easy beach access, it is a great to take a stroll or bike ride around, and you are living among the locals.
This home has so much to offer:
• Living room has comfortable seating for 6-8 people and a beautiful new gas fireplace
• Patio room offers lots of light, comfortable seating and a second gathering area for your group with a large flat-screen TV and tables for your jigsaw puzzle or crafts.
• Fabulous front patio area where you can kick back and relax with some privacy but still enjoy a view out to the world passing by.
• Well-stocked kitchen with great cooking utensils and plenty of spices for your use. Aluminum foil, plastic wrap, baggies, etc. also provided.
• 3 bedrooms plus bonus sleeping area in patio room. Sleeping for 8 people in very comfortable beds.
• The master bedroom has a new Cal King size bed and private bath.
• The second bedroom offers a queen bed.
• The third bedroom has a trundle bed with 2 twins. Please note you must walk through this room to enter the patio room
• The patio room features a queen foldout with a top-of-the-line, comfortable Tempurpedic mattress (the patio room has a door exiting to the backyard or you must walk through the 3rd bedroom).
• There is also a roll-away bed with memory foam mattress that is very comfortable for children or teenagers.
• Nice quality linens and towels are provided.
• 2 newly remodeled bathrooms, both have shower and tub combo.
• 3 large flat-screen TVs, all with Tivo, and the patio room has Netflix and Amazon Prime available. There is also a monitor connected to the internet for streaming.
• Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
• Beach toys, a boogie board, beach chairs and beach towels.
• Original art throughout the house, much of it depicting the local area. The owner has also provided many books for the guest to enjoy.
• This home is professionally cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
The Morro Bay area offers many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
NO SMOKING is allowed in this home.
Pet policy: 2 small or 1 medium dog(s) accepted. Please contact the property manager for details. Pet information must be provided and approved for reservation to be valid. PLEASE NOTE: Fully fenced back and side yard has a small space for dogs to relieve themselves, which may not be sufficient for larger dogs.
Beach N Bay Getaways LEARN WHY WE ARE BETTER!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
About Beach N Bay Getaways LEARN WHY WE ARE BETTER!
Beach-N-Bay Getaways is THE SOURCE for Premium and Luxury Vacation Rentals located in Morro Bay, Cayucos and Los Osos. We are available 7 days / 24 hours a day to deal with any emergency or issues that might arise during your stay. We recommend that you review all our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Every home we have in our inventory can be viewed on VRBO and other Homeaway sites. Stay with us once and you will discover the many ways we are different and the best choice for your vacation.
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great Beach access, wonderful home and beautiful neighborhood.
The house was as described and a very short walk to the beach. The patio was a wonderful place to hang out and relax, visit, or just read. It was clean, and very comfortable. We had a great time and will definitely return.
FYI : The room with the twin trundle bed is best for early risers as the big skylight makes the room very bright as soon as the sun is up. Also, the management company's count of children is different from VRBO. VRBO asks how many adults and how many children under 17. The management company counted the 15 year old as an adult, so for planning purposes you need to know that.
Loved this house!
Fantastic location, easy walk to the beach, bike path, or park in a quiet neighborhood. Best of all, this house has thought of every single thing you could possibly need. Very well though out and equipped. Super clean and uncluttered. The beds, pillows, and bedding are very comfy. We were thankful for all the little details that made it feel like home.
This property was just as described, only better. The home and yard were immaculate. The enclosed patio was amazing and can be enjoyed in most weather conditions. We appreciated the Christmas decor that added to the homey feel. It was a short walk to the sand/beach and a nice quiet neighborhood to stroll around. Many restaurants near by in Morro Bay, Cayucos and more if you don't mind driving a bit. So many attractions to be enjoyed. Wine tasting, elephant seals, Hearst Castle, beautiful Morro Rock, hunting for beach treasures, (I love sea glass) I forgot to mention that all the beds were soooo comfortable, including the sofa bed. We couldn't ask for more. It made our family gathering perfect. Thank you.
Great outdoor living space.
Great weekend. House had multiple living spaces for everyone to enjoy. Outdoor patio with glass to shield the wind. We would stay again.
Nice, clean, well maintained with lots of amenities!
We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the clean, attractive, user-friendly house. Beautiful patio! Great space to gather in/outside. Comfy beds. We really enjoyed our stay and would like to visit again. 😁
the home is well cared for, plenty of space, the beds were very comfortable, it felt like home.
Morro Bay is like the gem of central California. A very quaint and quiet coastal community. The property was close enough to town to access just about everything Morro Bay had to offer.
Wine tasting, festivals, art shows, great bird watching, dune riding
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Other seasons, rates and minimum nights may apply. Other holidays and seasons may have different rates and minimum nights, please contact manager for details. Summer rentals are from Saturday to Saturday. Check-in 4p.m.; Check out 11 a.m. ***Special: Book 6 nights, get the 7th free Summer only, Not Valid during Holiday Periods.*** NO SMOKING. Pets ok in accordance with pet policy. Pet fees may apply.