Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
As a value to our guests we include accidental damage coverage with every rental to avoid collecting a security deposit. This coverage is for unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. Conditions and limitations apply, contact us for full details.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This home has it all - great location, wonderful inviting indoor and outdoor spaces, very comfortable beds, well-stocked kitchen and more! It is located only 3 blocks from the Morro Strand State Beach in a friendly, yet quiet neighborhood. The owners have recently added on a spacious patio room in the back of the home, extended the front patio and created a private back patio area in order to give their guests a choice of inviting spaces to gather in. The large enclosed front patio is on the sunny side of the house and has a BBQ grill, patio table and chairs and lounge chairs but there is still a shady area for those warmer days. It is a great place to start or end your day with an appropriate beverage in hand. The home has a combination living room and dining area that opens to the kitchen and the back patio area so there are endless options for people to hang out in. This neighborhood is very desirable because it has easy beach access, it is a great to take a stroll or bike ride around, and you are living among the locals.
This home has so much to offer:
• Living room has comfortable seating for 6-8 people and a beautiful new gas fireplace
• Patio room offers lots of light, comfortable seating and a second gathering area for your group with a large flat-screen TV and tables for your jigsaw puzzle or crafts.
• Fabulous front patio area where you can kick back and relax with some privacy but still enjoy a view out to the world passing by.
• Well-stocked kitchen with great cooking utensils and plenty of spices for your use. Aluminum foil, plastic wrap, baggies, etc. also provided.
• 3 bedrooms plus bonus sleeping area in patio room. Sleeping for 8 people in very comfortable beds.
• The master bedroom has a new Cal King size bed and private bath.
• The second bedroom offers a queen bed.
• The third bedroom has a trundle bed with 2 twins. Please note you must walk through this room to enter the patio room
• The patio room features a queen foldout with a top-of-the-line, comfortable Tempurpedic mattress (the patio room has a door exiting to the backyard or you must walk through the 3rd bedroom).
• There is also a roll-away bed with memory foam mattress that is very comfortable for children or teenagers.
• Nice quality linens and towels are provided.
• 2 newly remodeled bathrooms, both have shower and tub combo.
• 3 large flat-screen TVs, all with Tivo, and the patio room has Netflix and Amazon Prime available. There is also a monitor connected to the internet for streaming.
• Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
• Beach toys, a boogie board, beach chairs and beach towels.
• Original art throughout the house, much of it depicting the local area. The owner has also provided many books for the guest to enjoy.
• This home is professionally cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
The Morro Bay area offers many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
NO SMOKING is allowed in this home.
Pet policy: 2 small or 1 medium dog(s) accepted. Please contact the property manager for details. Pet information must be provided and approved for reservation to be valid. PLEASE NOTE: Fully fenced back and side yard has a small space for dogs to relieve themselves, which may not be sufficient for larger dogs.