Waikiki Sunset #3606 (3-night minimum)
WAIKIKI SUNSET ROOFING PROJECT: Roofing renovation to take place from August 15, 2018 through January 30, 2019. Guests may experience some noise and vibrations during the course of the project.
Enjoy simply breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Kapiolani Park, Diamond Head and city lights from this recently refurbished 36th floor, one-bedroom condo (543 sq.ft. plus lanai with table and chairs)!
- New carpet
- 42” flat screen TV and DVD player
- New queen sleeper sofa (2016)
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- New cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- King bed
- 42" flat screen TV
- New vanity with granite counter top.
- Shower/tub combo with hand-held shower wand
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE secured, covered parking for one vehicle
- FREE local calls and long distance to the US mainland and Canada
WAIKIKI SUNSET'S 6th FLOOR RECREATION DECK:
- Heated pool
- Lighted tennis court
- BBQ area.
An on-site sundry store offers beach equipment rental. Laundry facilities on each floor; public transportation at corner.
Just 10 minute walk to the best swimming and surfing beach in Waikiki, plus shops, restaurants, the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, and Kapiolani Park! This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 4.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
Honolulu Zoo - 0.3 mi
Waikiki Aquarium - 0.7 mi
Kapi?olani Regional Park - 0.9 mi
Diamond Head State Monument - 2.4 mi
Iolani Palace - 3.6 mi
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- Sorry, we do not provide: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-Two One Zero-Four Eight Six-4768-01