All Remaining April Dates $249! Waterfront Clearwater Beach!(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Sleeps 6, Waterfront Clearwater Beach!
Ultra Modern renovated & decorated Mid-Century apartment on the water! A spacious layout of about 1150 square feet,24x24 White porcelain Tile, fully equipped kitchen - Italian cabinetry, Quartz counter tops, top of the line full size Samsung appliances, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. Large family room flows into the dinning area making it the center of the home. The split floor plan accommodates guests on either side of the apartment allowing for privacy. Two beautiful modern bathrooms featuring glass tile and the latest Moen fixtures. You will enjoy luxurious Vera Wang towels, crisp Percale sheets, soft & firm Pacific Coast Down Pillows and the most comfortable sleep on a Simmons Beauty Rest all used in the finest four and five star hotels. In addition, a modern memory foam sofa sleeper in the living area sleeps two. The unit is equip with front loading Samsung washer and dryer for your convenience, 60 inch Samsung LED Smart TV and Blu ray in the living area and 42 inch Samsung LED Smart TV's in the bedrooms - All HDTV and high speed wireless internet. Private Patio overlooking the bay allows for stunning views of the sunrise and the occasional dolphin. You have access to your very own stainless steel BBQ just off the steps from your balcony. Access to swimming pool area. Two assigned off street parking spaces. Dock sits on the water, great for soaking in the sun, fishing, and enjoying those bay views. All this and just steps away from the beach and main strip! Why rent a room, when you can rent a home!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- On floor 1
- 1150 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Beautifully renovated bedrooms. You will enjoy crisp Percale sheets, soft & firm Pacific Coast Down Pillows and the most comfortable sleep on a Simmons Beauty Rest all used in the finest four and five star hotels along with 42" Samsung LED Smart TV. In addition, a modern memory foam sofa sleeper in the living area sleeps two....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Ultra Modern renovated bathrooms featuring turquoise glass tile, Quartz counter top and the latest Moen fixtures and Kohler sink. You will enjoy luxurious Vera Wang towels and also have additional towels for the pool or beach. The master bathroom is a stand up shower and the second bathroom has a tub and shower combination for your convenience. ...moreless
- - Check-in time is at 4 pm. If you need to check in earlier you should request it upon booking and I will try my best to accommodate your request. - I turn in the keys upon arrival to the property. We would coordinate an estimated time. -You will have 2 reserved parking spaces market with the number of the apartment you've booked. - The doors and windows are impact proof so they are heavier than normal. You will need to give the door and extra push when locking and unlocking. - I leave other instructions and house rules you might need to know about on the kitchen counter top. Along with complementary snacks and beverages in the fridge. - Check-out time is 11 am. Simply leave the keys on the counter top for the cleaning crew. - As our guest, you are able to enjoy the private pool we have on premises and the docks in the back where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee or and afternoon cool beverage. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
Fully equipped and renovated kitchen - Italian cabinetry, Quartz counter tops and sea glass backsplash. Top of the line full size Samsung appliances, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. ...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
May 1 - May 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning $115 + tax
- Pet Fee $125 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 12%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
- You are able to get around the area by simply walking. You also have the option of different car services.
Florida Free Rides 727-424-5458. Completely free for local rides, they work on tips and the average wait time is 10-30 minutes.
Uber - Download the app on your smart phone and enter this promo code (vik8c) for $20 credit. They are overall less expensive than a taxi and arrive within minutes.
Clearwater Taxi 727-678-9200
Clearwater Trolly. They have stops all around the beach. Please call 727- 445-1200
- The beach is a short 3-4 minute walk from the property.
- There's a small convenient store, Circle Food Mart 601 Mandalay Ave, 6 minute walk from the property.
- There's a full grocery store over in Island Estates. Plubix is a short 8 minute drive from the property.
Nearby Restaurant and Bars:
- Beach Fire BBQ Grille, 608 Mandalay Ave, is a 4 minute walk.
- Detroit Coney Island, 600 Mandalay Ave, is a 5 minute walk.
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Bar & Grill, 10 Bay Esplanade, is a 7 minute walk and it's great for drinks and enjoying the beautiful sunsets.
- Frenchy's Rockaway Grill, 7 Rockaway St, has great food, fun for the kids and great views of the sunset.
- Cork & Brew Bistro, 524 Mandalay Ave, is an 8 minute walk. The menu is geared towards a more adult crowd. The lava rock dishes are an awesome experience I believe everyone should try once.
- Carreta on the Gulf in the Sandpearl Resort. It's a full dining experience while enjoying views of the Gulf. I love their brunch with the endless mimosas and a great seafood selection.
- Clear Sky Cafe, 490 Mandalay Ave, is 10 minute walk from the property. It has a great menu, lots of variety and great live music.
About the owner: I'm a Architect and Real Estate Investor. I love living on tranquil and relaxing Clearwater Beach. I moved from Miami almost a year ago and hunting for Mid-Century furniture and decor are part of my pass time. I love attending concerts and traveling with friends and family. I've used VRBO in the past, and now I am happy to be sharing and hosting three of my properties on VRBO with you!
- Primary: +1 7278775665
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.