Ultra Modern renovated & decorated Mid-Century apartment on the water! A spacious layout of about 1150 square feet,24x24 White porcelain Tile, fully equipped kitchen - Italian cabinetry, Quartz counter tops, top of the line full size Samsung appliances, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. Large family room flows into the dinning area making it the center of the home. The split floor plan accommodates guests on either side of the apartment allowing for privacy. Two beautiful modern bathrooms featuring glass tile and the latest Moen fixtures. You will enjoy luxurious Vera Wang towels, crisp Percale sheets, soft & firm Pacific Coast Down Pillows and the most comfortable sleep on a Simmons Beauty Rest all used in the finest four and five star hotels. In addition, a modern memory foam sofa sleeper in the living area sleeps two. The unit is equip with front loading Samsung washer and dryer for your convenience, 60 inch Samsung LED Smart TV and Blu ray in the living area and 42 inch Samsung LED Smart TV's in the bedrooms - All HDTV and high speed wireless internet. Private Patio overlooking the bay allows for stunning views of the sunrise and the occasional dolphin. You have access to your very own stainless steel BBQ just off the steps from your balcony. Access to swimming pool area. Two assigned off street parking spaces. Dock sits on the water, great for soaking in the sun, fishing, and enjoying those bay views. All this and just steps away from the beach and main strip! Why rent a room, when you can rent a home!
- Apartment1150 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Sleeps 6, Waterfront Clearwater Beach!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 17, 2018
About Lina Mascio
I'm a Architect and Real Estate Investor. I love living on tranquil and relaxing Clearwater Beach. I moved from Miami almost a year ago and hunting for Mid-Century furniture and decor are part of my pass time. I love attending concerts and traveling with friends and family. I've used VRBO in the past, and now I am happy to be sharing and hosting three of my properties on VRBO with you!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Just as described
Apartment is updated, modern decore, we enjoyed our stay.
Just returned from a quick weekend getaway in Clearwater. This condo was perfect for our stay! Everything was as described in the listing, in fact I'd say that it was even nicer in person.
Close walk to the beach, the provided wagon/chairs/cooler made our beach trips that much more enjoyable! Also an easy walk to nearby restaurants/bars.
When we return to Clearwater, we'll certainly be looking to re-book this unit.
We loved this condo, it was exactly as described and owner put in extra little touches like water, cokes, snacks, coffee, fishing poles, etc. Loved it!
We had a great time. Our place was great, and Clearwater is a lot of fun.
We had a 2 week stay at this beautiful place. Condo exactly as shown. Nice decor and very comfy. Easy walk to the beach and all the restaurants. Beach chairs and toys provided. New barbecue delivered while we were there. Lina was very accommodating. Would highly recommend this place. It lost a star because the pool is not heated and only went in once. Would recommend Jet ski excursion right next door.
Great apartment, just needed a little attention
This apartment was exactly as pictured....no surprises. However, with all the updates mentioned, we assumed that the nice stainless steel refrigerator would have an icemaker and filtered water. They did not. The owner sent over a bag of ice and said she would have repair person look at it. The repair service called on the last day of our vacation wanting to set up an appt. to come by. Since it was our last day, we did not want to spend the afternoon sitting around waiting for repairs and told them to call the owner after our departure to make arrangements. There was also a problem with the water coming from the kitchen sink, it was a slow trickle at best and when turned all the way to hot, nothing came out at all. There was also a moisture problem over the kitchen cabinets which should have been taken care of before our arrival.
- You are able to get around the area by simply walking. You also have the option of different car services.
Florida Free Rides 727-424-5458. Completely free for local rides, they work on tips and the average wait time is 10-30 minutes.
Uber - Download the app on your smart phone and enter this promo code (vik8c) for $20 credit. They are overall less expensive than a taxi and arrive within minutes.
Clearwater Taxi 727-678-9200
Clearwater Trolly. They have stops all around the beach. Please call 727- 445-1200
- The beach is a short 3-4 minute walk from the property.
- There's a small convenient store, Circle Food Mart 601 Mandalay Ave, 6 minute walk from the property.
- There's a full grocery store over in Island Estates. Plubix is a short 8 minute drive from the property.
Nearby Restaurant and Bars:
- Beach Fire BBQ Grille, 608 Mandalay Ave, is a 4 minute walk.
- Detroit Coney Island, 600 Mandalay Ave, is a 5 minute walk.
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Bar & Grill, 10 Bay Esplanade, is a 7 minute walk and it's great for drinks and enjoying the beautiful sunsets.
- Frenchy's Rockaway Grill, 7 Rockaway St, has great food, fun for the kids and great views of the sunset.
- Cork & Brew Bistro, 524 Mandalay Ave, is an 8 minute walk. The menu is geared towards a more adult crowd. The lava rock dishes are an awesome experience I believe everyone should try once.
- Carreta on the Gulf in the Sandpearl Resort. It's a full dining experience while enjoying views of the Gulf. I love their brunch with the endless mimosas and a great seafood selection.
- Clear Sky Cafe, 490 Mandalay Ave, is 10 minute walk from the property. It has a great menu, lots of variety and great live music.