Ultra Modern renovated & decorated Mid-Century apartment on the water! A spacious layout of about 1150 square feet,24x24 White porcelain Tile, fully equipped kitchen - Italian cabinetry, Quartz counter tops, top of the line full size Samsung appliances, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. Large family room flows into the dinning area making it the center of the home. The split floor plan accommodates guests on either side of the apartment allowing for privacy. Two beautiful modern bathrooms featuring glass tile and the latest Moen fixtures. You will enjoy luxurious Vera Wang towels, crisp Percale sheets, soft & firm Pacific Coast Down Pillows and the most comfortable sleep on a Simmons Beauty Rest all used in the finest four and five star hotels. In addition, a modern memory foam sofa sleeper in the living area sleeps two. The unit is equip with front loading Samsung washer and dryer for your convenience, 60 inch Samsung LED Smart TV and Blu ray in the living area and 42 inch Samsung LED Smart TV's in the bedrooms - All HDTV and high speed wireless internet. Private Patio overlooking the bay allows for stunning views of the sunrise and the occasional dolphin. You have access to your very own stainless steel BBQ just off the steps from your balcony. Access to swimming pool area. Two assigned off street parking spaces. Dock sits on the water, great for soaking in the sun, fishing, and enjoying those bay views. All this and just steps away from the beach and main strip! Why rent a room, when you can rent a home!
- Apartment1150 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay1 - 3 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Sleeps 6, Waterfront Clearwater Beach!
- english, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 23, 2018
About Lina Mascio
I'm a Architect and Real Estate Investor. I love living on tranquil and relaxing Clearwater Beach. I moved from Miami almost a year ago and hunting for Mid-Century furniture and decor are part of my pass time. I love attending concerts and traveling with friends and family. I've used VRBO in the past, and now I am happy to be sharing and hosting three of my properties on VRBO with you!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Clean and modern
Our family of four were very impressed. We especially loved the location, pool, dock, and cleanliness of the house.
Great property, close walk to the beach and other area attractions!
Loved our time here, this place is exactly as it is pictured! Snacks and drinks were a nice welcome gift. Enjoyed being able to sit out on the dock in the morning, even saw some dolphins! Was nice having the pool for our small kids to swim in, they have a wagon to cart stuff to the beach and toys that can be used which was really nice. Only thing to note, the door/lock is VERY tricky. I had a hard time getting it open and worried I'd be locked out.
We will be back!
Beautiful view, very clean, and owners were just a phone call or text away if we needed anything.
Beautiful view the moment you open the curtains to the deck.
Lina, the owner left us complementary snacks and drinks in the refrigerator. These included 2 bottles of Corona and a bottle of Chardonnay. Very nice touch on her part. When I walked in the first thing I saw was the view out the full Legnth sliding glass doors. It was of a sailboat docked at our private dock. BEAUTIFUL AND PEACEFUL. We were no more than 12 steps from the water. We loved it. Home was very clean and everything was in its place. I love sitting on the dock at midnight when there was NOBODY around. The beach at Clearwater Beach is very pretty with white ss and. We ate at the Palm Pavilion restaurant our first night there. We’re seated on the deck for a wonderful view of sunset over the ocean. We have already decided we will be coming back to stay again. Thank you Lina
Clean and comfortable size for four people. Very close to beach and restaurants. On an inlet and peaceful
Just as described
Apartment is updated, modern decore, we enjoyed our stay.
- You are able to get around the area by simply walking. You also have the option of different car services.
Florida Free Rides 727-424-5458. Completely free for local rides, they work on tips and the average wait time is 10-30 minutes.
Uber - Download the app on your smart phone and enter this promo code (vik8c) for $20 credit. They are overall less expensive than a taxi and arrive within minutes.
Clearwater Taxi 727-678-9200
Clearwater Trolly. They have stops all around the beach. Please call 727- 445-1200
- The beach is a short 3-4 minute walk from the property.
- There's a small convenient store, Circle Food Mart 601 Mandalay Ave, 6 minute walk from the property.
- There's a full grocery store over in Island Estates. Plubix is a short 8 minute drive from the property.
Nearby Restaurant and Bars:
- Beach Fire BBQ Grille, 608 Mandalay Ave, is a 4 minute walk.
- Detroit Coney Island, 600 Mandalay Ave, is a 5 minute walk.
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Bar & Grill, 10 Bay Esplanade, is a 7 minute walk and it's great for drinks and enjoying the beautiful sunsets.
- Frenchy's Rockaway Grill, 7 Rockaway St, has great food, fun for the kids and great views of the sunset.
- Cork & Brew Bistro, 524 Mandalay Ave, is an 8 minute walk. The menu is geared towards a more adult crowd. The lava rock dishes are an awesome experience I believe everyone should try once.
- Carreta on the Gulf in the Sandpearl Resort. It's a full dining experience while enjoying views of the Gulf. I love their brunch with the endless mimosas and a great seafood selection.
- Clear Sky Cafe, 490 Mandalay Ave, is 10 minute walk from the property. It has a great menu, lots of variety and great live music.