Our home provides a comfortable home base for experiencing Asheville and western North Carolina. You have easy access to both downtown Asheville and the wide range of outdoor activities nearby. It’s a short drive to great places for hiking, trout fishing, wildlife viewing, mountain biking, white water rafting, and rock climbing.
Located south of Asheville in a quiet rural neighborhood with easy access to local and regional attractions:
• 20 minutes to downtown Asheville- amazing restaurants; craft breweries; unique music venues; and art and craft galleries and studios
• 20 minutes to world famous Biltmore Estate- exquisite 250-room French chateau built in 1895 by George Vanderbilt
• 15 minutes from Asheville Regional Airport and one hour from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
• 20 minutes to North Carolina Arboretum- 65 acres of cultivated gardens and hiking trails
• 10 minutes to Fletcher Community Park- paved hiking/biking trails, disc golf, playground, and dog park
• 10 minutes to Blue Ridge Parkway- scenic vistas with trailheads and picnic areas
Tri-level home has three bedrooms and four full baths- accommodates six to ten guests:
• Two upstairs bedrooms each have a private bathroom and deck. Master has a king size bed and second bedroom has a queen size bed.
• Downstairs bedroom has a private bathroom, two twin size beds; and sleeper chair that converts to a twin size bed.
• Large dining room on ground floor can be closed off to create a fourth bedroom with day bed and private bathroom
• Downstairs den/library has a deck and queen size sleeper sofa
• Futons and twin size folding bed are also provided
Perfect place for a get-away with family and friends with plenty of space for both privacy and time together:
• Open floor plan ideal for spending time with your friends and family
• West facing treetop decks for viewing amazing tangerine sunsets
• Wi-Fi internet connection
• Large living room with outstanding mountain views and wood fireplace
• Fully equipped kitchen and stocked pantry
• Three dining areas- dining area off kitchen opens out to dining table on deck; and separate large formal dining room
• Downstairs den/library great for reading, evening games, and movie viewing
• Spacious master bath with heated floor tiles
• Pet friendly with quiet neighborhood streets for exercising your pet
• Level driveway and overflow parking area
• Gas barbecue grill
• Washer and dryer and fully stocked laundry room
• Keypad entry for added convenience
• Cable TV, DVD player, and Google Chromecast (streaming service)
When you stay in our home, you will have it all—plenty of room and short drives to a diverse array of culinary, cultural, and natural activities that are sure to bring you back time and time again. We loved living here and now look forward to sharing our exceptional home with you.