Enjoy thousands of acres of National Forest as your backyard in luxury! This 3,200 sq ft home is your destination for premium living and privacy. Lazy Fox Lodge offers the perfect starting point for hiking/mountain biking on the nearby Burro trail. Take advantage of this spacious floor plan for up to 14 guests. Your group will love with this high-class getaway: cozy up by the fireplace, relax in the private hot tub, hang out in the hammock near the fire pit, or grill out on the BBQ this summer!
This exceptional residence offers serenity and forest views while boasting a very open and vaulted floor plan. Huge windows in the living room allow abundant sunshine to fill this gorgeous mountain home. Cozy up by the gas fire or just use the opportunity to take in the forest views through the huge picture windows. If you must work, there is a full-sized desk that overlooks the forest. Massive vaulted ceilings and several cozy seating areas provide space and comfort for you and your guests to really spread out and relax.
Attractive finishes throughout the house include granite, hickory flooring, custom iron work, travertine baths, and a gourmet kitchen.
You'll actually enjoy using the kitchen at Lazy Fox! All the bells and whistles included; includes Viking range and appliances, combo convection oven/ microwave oven, blender, coffee maker, kettle, 4 slice toaster, crock-pot, instant boiling water tap. Chat with the cook from the comfort of the bar counter. The dining table can seat up to 10 with an additional 4 bar stools for additional seating. Host in style!
There are 4 bedrooms that can accommodate 10-14 guests, and a large loft with 55" TV and X-Box/Kinect is the perfect hangout for the whole family.
1. Located to the front of the home, the master bedroom is a true retreat, featuring its own gas fireplace with views of Peak 9. Boasts a king-size bed with a memory foam mattress. A pull-out sofa bed offers additional bedding if needed. The huge master bathroom boasts 2 sinks, a jetted tub, a large steam shower, and a water closet.
2. The additional oversized bedroom has en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Includes 2 queen-size beds and a pull-out sofa bed offering bedding for up to 5 people. Also includes a humidifier, iPod dock and memory foam mattresses.
3. The third bedroom has two full-sized beds and a large closet with an additional en suite bathroom. Also includes a humidifier, iPod dock and memory foam mattresses.
4. The fourth room has the 55" smart TV and Xbox Kinect. Extra bedding is provided in the full-size sleeper sofa-bed.
Listing includes a private hot tub, an outdoor hammock and BBQ area, and spacious patio.
Just minutes from downtown Breckenridge, this home is the ideal location for either a large family vacation or a more intimate hideaway for a small family or couple seeking a luxurious experience in the heart of the Rockies.
Guests can access the home 24/7 with a electronic keypad. Garage parking for one car and plenty of spill over parking in the driveway for more.
Interaction with Guests:
We are available by Airbnb, phone, and text message throughout the duration of your stay.
Lazy Fox Lodge provides the perfect starting point for hiking and mountain biking; during the summer you can hike on the nearby Burro, Glacial Pass, Peak 10, or Peak 8 trails. The private and serene forest area is the perfect backdrop for a luxury vacation getaway for friends or families!
The Town of Breckenridge has a free shuttle / bus that will take you right into downtown. Explore downtown Breckenridge for unique dining, shopping, and summer experiences!
• No smoking
• No pets
• Check-in time is 4PM - 12AM (midnight)