Professionally decorated and completely remodeled this amazing 3 bedroom plus bonus room, 3 full bath townhouse is perfectly situated minutes from all three World Class Ski Resorts. With 2 king bed master bedroom suites, a double twin bedroom, a double twin bonus room and a pullout couch, this private townhome can sleep up to 10 people 'in beds' and offers an ideal getaway for families, couples and singles traveling together.
For added versatility, the 2 twin beds in the upstairs bedroom can be moved together and made up as a king bed.
Open and welcome living, the 467 Windrift Lane home features a large great room with a comfy sectional sofa and club chairs facing the cozy fireplace and large HD flat screen TV with a Bluetooth sound bar. Exceptional views of both Deer Valley and Park City Resorts can be seen from the large living room picture windows and from the front covered deck which features a private hot tub, table and chairs and an outdoor BBQ Grill.
This luxury rental home also includes HD Flat Screen TV's in the bedrooms, hi-speed cable with free Wi-Fi, humidifiers, hairdryers and high quality linens and towels. For guest convenience, consumable amenities such as paper towels, kleenex, toilet paper, trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioners and lotion are provided. In addition, owners have thoughtfully provided laundry detergent, dish soap and dishwashing detergent and other various necessities for guest's convenience and comfort.
This quiet neighborhood is surrounded with mature willow and spruce trees and features a bubbling mountain stream running adjacent to 467 Windrift Lane. There is ample parking with the one car garage, driveway parking space and plenty of extra parking spaces directly across the street.
467 Windrift Lane is situated only 300 feet from a Park City Bus Stop (the Saddleview Way Stop). The complimentary Park City Bus System will take you wherever you want to go: Historic Main Street, Kimball Junction, North of Main, the Tanger Outlets, Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain or the Utah Olympic Park. In addition, the McCloud Creek Bike Path runs right past the property so guests can easily walk, ride or cross-country ski along this paved/groomed path to every skiing, hiking or biking trail in Park City.
467 Windrift Lane is only a few blocks (and a short walk) from the Park City Municipal Golf Course and Nordic Ski & Snowshoe Center, Ruth Chris Steak House and Bar (Hotel Park City), Versante Hearth & Bar (Peaks Hotel), Squatter's Brewery and Grill, and the Snow Creek Shopping Center which features The Market Grocery Store, additional dining options and the largest Liquor Store in Utah and a variety of other retail shopping and dining options.
During the summer, guests have access to the lovely community pool right which is open from late June through early September and tennis courts directly across the street.
• 3 bedrooms plus bonus room, 3 bathrooms
• Sleeps 8-10 guests 'in beds'
• Fully equipped professional kitchen w/stainless steel oven and range, microwave, dishwasher and fridge w/filtered water & ice dispenser
• 2 covered outdoor decks with amazing views, private hot tub, Weber BBQ grill, dining table for 6
• Private washer/dryer
• 1st master bedroom w/king bed, private HDTV, ceiling fan, humidifier and full en-Suite bathroom w/toilet and tub/shower
• 2nd master bedroom w/king bed, private HDTV, humidifier, ceiling fan and full bathroom w/duel vanity, hair dryer, toilet & shower
• 3rd bedroom w/2 twins (2 twins can be pushed together and made up as a king bed upon request) with air conditioner. 3rd bathroom includes full bath w/toilet and shower/tub
• Bonus room w/2 twin beds
• Pullout couch with full bed
• Open and spacious living room w/large Flat screen HDTV, sectional seating & fireplace
• Free high-speed wireless internet
• Outdoor covered private hot tub with fantastic ski resort views
• Gas BBQ grill, lounge and bistro seating on covered deck
• 1-Car garage, 1 driveway, ample parking spaces for additional cars
• Beautiful community pool around the corner (late June to early September) & tennis courts across the street
• Steps to Park City free bus system stop. Download the “myStop” app on your mobile device.
• Minutes from 3 World Class Mountain Resorts; Park City, Deer Valley and The Canyons
• Twin inflatable bed with linens available upon request
467 Windrift Lane Unit #4 (VRBO#777099) is the upstairs 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo. We also manage the downstairs 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo at 485 Windrift Lane unit #1 (VRBO#909961). Inquire with us about renting both units to accommodate up to 16 guests in two condos totaling 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms!
Please enjoy the house but follow these main House Rules:
No Pets: No pets are allowed in or around the house at anytime.
No Smoking: No smoking is allowed in or around the house at anytime.
Occupancy and Vehicle Limit: A maximum of 10 people are allowed to be in the house at anytime. No more than 1 vehicle per 5 guests is allowed at anytime in the garage or driveway. There is no street parking allowed.
No Parties/No Events/No Large Gatherings: Absolutely no house parties, no events or no large gatherings. If a house party attempts to occupy the property, the group and Tenant will be evicted and all monies will be forfeited. No loud music will be tolerated, and all music should be turned off by 10 pm.
Minimum Age Requirement: The primary renter must be at least 25 years of age and an adult must be present in the house at all times when occupied. Tenant acknowledges that hazards exists for children
Slippery and Icy Conditions Exist: The driveway will be plowed and the entry will be shoveled after it snows, but there still exists slippery and icy conditions, including roof snow and icicles.
No Open Flames: Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult present at all times while a fire is burning in the fireplace. No lit candles are allowed
No Equipment in the House: Please keep all skis, snowboard, poles, bikes and equipment in the garage.
Governing Laws: Guest agrees to abide by the laws, rules and regulations of the governing jurisdictions.