The Eagle Roost is a by-owner luxury rental home located in the Breckenridge Heights neighborhood in Breckenridge, Colorado. This custom, industrial/rustic home offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms and sleeps 8/9 comfortably. Large, mountain-facing deck and private, top-end hot tub on the covered patio provide incredible views of Peak 8 and the Ten-Mile range.
The Eagle Roost gives you a combination of features that can be hard to find – an affordable, luxury, open concept home less than a mile from Main Street and the ski lifts – that offers exceptional amenities, personal touches throughout, privacy, and panoramic views. Our goal is for you to love our home and Breckenridge as much as we do!
Features and Amenities:
• Private & new, 6 person Jacuzzi hot tub with multiple pro-jets for neck and back, lighted waterfall and dome foot massager
• Well maintained and cared for - exceptionally clean
• All beds furnished with quality mattresses and 100% cotton high-end sheets, blankets and duvet covers
• Living room and three bedrooms ALL have 43"+ smart HDTVs with hundreds of cable channels, FREE HBO channels, Netflix and Starz - no DVDs required 🙂
• In-floor radiant heating system
• We recycle (it's important to us)
• Original wood-burning fireplace made from local moss rock with new, large insert that puts off enough heat to warm the entire house (all wood, kindling, starter, and instructions provided)
• Free Xfinity super high-speed wireless internet with 2 channels to provide plenty of bandwidth to all guests
• Large heated mudroom with storage bench, hooks for gloves, coats, hats – stores and warms ski boots and ski apparel
• Full-size, fully-stocked kitchen w/ Bosch stainless steel appliances and Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Signature cookware (pots, pans, etc.), food processor, blender, toaster, coffee maker, crock pot, etc.
• Starbucks coffee, filters, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, and other spices provided
• Sonos portable play bar to take your music anywhere inside the house, on the deck or near the hot tub
• All bathrooms are newly remodeled with custom tile throughout (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion supplied)
• 100% cotton towels in all bathrooms and large beach towels for hot tub
• Assortment of board games and puzzles
• Private, single car garage with built in ski racks - additional parking for up to three cars on large, off-street driveway
• Large wood deck that extends the length of the house with incredible views of Peak 8 and Ten-Mile Range, picnic table, benches and adirondack chairs
• Large gas grill (propane and grilling tools provided)
• High-end Bosch washer & dryer on main floor (all detergent, dryer sheets, stain remover, etc. provided)
• Half-acre, fully fenced yard with hammock - perfect for families and pre-approved dogs
• Original, fun artwork throughout
• Two ironing boards & irons
• Hair dryers in all bathrooms
• Humidifiers in all bedrooms
• Over 85-★★★★★-reviews in >3 years
• Low tax rate of 6.375% vs the 12% + of most Breckenridge rentals (check cleaning & tax rates between properties)
• 20% off ski and bike rentals from our favorite sports equipment rental store
• Sleeps 8 comfortably in beds (or 9 with three children in trundle bunk bed)
• Upstairs private master bedroom (1) with king bed, wall mounted smart 43" HDTV w/ cable and Netflix, small closet, bathroom with shower, vaulted ceilings and separate heater
• Downstairs bedroom (2) with king bed, large closet, smart 43" HDTV w/cable and Netflix, mountain views, shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Downstairs bedroom (3) with queen bed, closet, smart 43" HDTV w/cable and Netflix, wireless printer, mountain views, shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Downstairs bunkroom (4) with single bed on top and full bed on bottom and additional single bed trundle, closet, shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Located in the esteemed Breckenridge Heights neighborhood that sits west and just above town and hosts a variety of eclectic mountain homes from modern cabins to multi-million dollar chateaus, each reflecting the period in which it was built and sitting on lots ranging from .5 to 2 acres.
• Several pockets of open space and numerous trails easements link the Breckenridge Heights neighborhood to the national forest and to town. The walk to Main Street is quick and easy, but the return trip will be more difficult because it’s uphill.
• The home is an easy drive to Copper Mountain, Keystone, A-Basin, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne and other areas of Summit County with several access points via Wellington Road and Baldy so you never have to deal with in-town Breckenridge traffic.
• The views are as good as stadium seats, the only obstacles being the many forest pine and Aspen trees. The afternoon sun stays longer on this side of the valley than on the ski-slope side providing warm afternoons and an unbeatable view when Alpenglow colors the sky over the Ten Mile Range.
- This is a NON-SMOKING property (both inside and out)
- Renters must be 30+ (ID required)
- No parties in the house or on the property are permitted
- Maximum of 8 guests strictly enforced (will allow 9 if there are children in your group)
Imagine yourself gazing upon the ski slopes in style from this modern, rustic-contemporary mountain home perched above the town of Breckenridge. Enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine on the large front deck, cozy up in front of the brand new, wood-burning fireplace, or unwind in the private hot tub—all with a picture-perfect view of the Breckenridge ski area! In warmer months, jump on the trail to town or Barney Ford/B &B directly across the street from the house for an incredible day of hiking or mountain biking.
This cozy and comfortable 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, open concept 1,800 SF home has all the amenities anyone could ask for! The entrance is a heated mudroom with lots of closet space and lined with benches chock full of storage. There is a detached one-car garage with space to hang your skis or store your bikes. There is plenty of additional parking in the large driveway in front of the house and a gas grill for afternoon barbecues.
Just inside the entrance of the mudroom to the main level is an open concept kitchen, dining area and living room - perfect for a small group or family. The house is tastefully furnished with fun, original artwork throughout. Floors are radiant heated keeping your feet toasty in the cooler months and there is brand new carpet on the stairs and in the master bedroom. The dining table seats 6 comfortably, with additional seating for 3 at the kitchen bar. Sliding glass doors to the large deck flank both sides of the beautiful, local rock fireplace with a wood-burning stove insert to keep the house toasty on cold winter days. Kindling and firewood is provided. The room is completed by a new 48" flat-screen HDTV with free cable, HBO, Netflix and a large couch with supple Italian leather and two extended chaise lounges for relaxation after a full day of outdoor activity. The home has cable TV with free HBO and strong wi-fi throughout (reaching all rooms) and a portable Sonos system to play your favorite playlist or streamed station.
The well appointed kitchen has concrete countertops and modern appliances that include a wide windowed Sub-Zero refrigerator, efficient Bosch stovetop & convection oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The cabinets are well stocked with plenty of dishes, utensils, small appliances and signature cookware; everything you need to prepare your own home-cooked meals.
Around the corner is the separated laundry room with vertically stacked high-efficiency washer and dryer, and an attached half-bathroom and newly remodeled designer tile shower. Laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, and soap all provided.
On the way to the lower level there is access to the new, 6-person outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub on a covered deck. Ample trees on the large fenced lot allow for plenty of privacy with the tub just steps from the house.
The lower level of the home has 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom. The first bedroom has a queen bed and large closet with separate thermostat and wall-mounted TV. The second has a king-sized memory foam bed, wall-mounted TV, and large walk-in closet. These two rooms have views of the slopes. The "kids" room has a full bottom/twin top bunk with a trundle. All rooms have high quality bedding.
From the main level, the stairway connects to the master bedroom on the upper level, with a kingsize bed and private bathroom. There is a large, wall mounted "smart" TV for watching cable or your favorite Netflix shows. A perfect oasis after a full day of activity! Both rooms are full of windows and the newly remodeled bathroom has tile throughout, a cathedral ceiling and a separate heater.
Main Street is a short 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from the house. The BreckConnect gondola parking lots in town are a mile away, with Peak 9 only slightly farther. There are accessible mountain trails just steps or a quick ride from the house. This is the perfect home for those who want to be close to all that Breckenridge has to offer but far enough from the hustle and bustle of town to enjoy a stress-free vacation.
Breckenridge is an authentic Colorado historic mining town. Featuring Colorado’s largest historic district including: over 30 restaurants and pubs and 200 quaint shops lining Main Street. Local services from a recreation center to grocery stores to church services. Breckenridge has everything you need!
Breckenridge is one of the world’s most popular ski destinations and one of Colorado’s favorite mountain resorts. It is consistently ranked as one of the Top 10 Ski Resorts in North America.
Keywords: family vacation, contemporary cabin, chalet, ski destination, romantic, luxury