About the property
- House1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Newly remodeled luxury home, 5 mins to town/ski lifts, fenced yard, prime views!
The Eagle Roost is a by-owner luxury rental home located in the Breckenridge Heights neighborhood in Breckenridge, Colorado. This custom, contemporary, industrial/rustic home offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms and sleeps 8/9 comfortably. Large, mountain-facing deck and private, top-end hot tub on the covered patio provide incredible views of Peak 8 and the Ten-Mile range.
The Eagle Roost gives you a combination of features that can be hard to find – an affordable, luxury, open concept home less than a mile from Main Street and the ski lifts – that offers exceptional amenities, privacy, and panoramic views. This home has everything you need to have a phenomenal stay in Breckenridge. Dare to compare!
Luxury features and amenities:
• Half-acre, fully fenced yard with hammock - perfect for families and pre-approved dogs
• Private & new, luxury, 6 person Jacuzzi hot tub with multiple pro-jets for neck and back, lighted waterfall and dome foot massager – amazing mountain views included
• All beds furnished with quality mattresses and high-end sheets, blankets and duvet covers (ALL are 100% cotton)
• Living room and three bedrooms ALL have 43"+ smart HDTVs with hundreds of cable channels, free HBO and Netflix - no DVDs required
• In-floor radiant heating system
• Original wood-burning fireplace made from local moss rock with new, large insert that puts off enough heat to warm the entire house (all wood, kindling, starter, and instructions provided)
• Free Xfinity super high-speed wireless internet with 2 channels to provide plenty of bandwidth to all guests
• Large heated mudroom with storage bench, hooks for gloves, coats, hats – stores and warms ski boots and ski apparel
• Full-size, fully-stocked kitchen w/ Bosch stainless steel appliances and Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Signature cookware (pots, pans, etc.), food processor, blender, toaster, coffee maker, crock pot, etc.
• Coffee, filters, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper, and other spices provided
• Sonos portable play bar to take your music anywhere inside the house, on the deck or near the hot tub
• All bathrooms are newly remodeled with custom tile throughout (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion supplied)
• 100% cotton towels in all bathrooms and large beach towels for hot tub
• Assortment of board games and puzzles
• Private, single car garage with built in ski racks - additional parking for up to three cars on large, off-street driveway
• Large wood deck that extends the length of the house with incredible views of Peak 8 and Ten-Mile Range, new picnic table, benches and four adirondack chairs
• Large gas grill (propane and grilling tools provided)
• High-end Bosch washer & dryer on main floor (all detergent, dryer sheets, stain remover, etc. provided)
• Original, fun artwork throughout
• Two ironing boards & irons
• Hair dryers in all bathrooms
• Humidifiers in all bedrooms
• Sleeps 8 comfortably in beds (or 9 with three children in trundle bunk bed)
• Upstairs private master bedroom (1) with king bed, wall mounted smart 43" HDTV w/ cable and Netflix, small closet, bathroom with shower, vaulted ceilings and separate heater
• Downstairs bedroom (2) with king bed, large closet, smart 43" HDTV w/cable and Netflix, mountain views, shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Downstairs bedroom (3) with queen bed, closet, smart 43" HDTV w/cable and Netflix, wireless printer, mountain views, shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Downstairs bunkroom (4) with single bed on top and full bed on bottom and additional single bed trundle, closet, shared bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Located in the esteemed Breckenridge Heights neighborhood that sits west and just above town and hosts a variety of eclectic mountain homes from modern cabins to multi-million dollar chateaus, each reflecting the period in which it was built and sitting on lots ranging from .5 to 2 acres.
• Several pockets of open space and numerous trails easements link the Breckenridge Heights neighborhood to the national forest and to town. The walk to Main Street is quick and easy, but the return trip will be more difficult because it’s uphill.
• The home is an easy drive to Copper Mountain, Keystone, A-Basin, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne and other areas of Summit County with several access points via Wellington Road and Baldy so you never have to deal with in-town Breckenridge traffic.
• The views are as good as stadium seats, the only obstacles being the many forest pine and Aspen trees. The afternoon sun stays longer on this side of the valley than on the ski-slope side providing warm afternoons and an unbeatable view when Alpenglow colors the sky over the Ten Mile Range.
- This is a NON-SMOKING property (both inside and out)
- Renters must be 30+ (ID required)
- No parties in the house or on the property are permitted
- Maximum of 8 guests strictly enforced
Imagine yourself gazing upon the ski slopes in style from this modern, rustic-contemporary mountain home perched above the town of Breckenridge. Enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine on the large front deck, cozy up in front of the brand new, wood-burning fireplace, or unwind in the private hot tub—all with a picture-perfect view of the Breckenridge ski area! In warmer months, jump on the trail to town or Barney Ford/B &B directly across the street from the house for an incredible day of hiking or mountain biking.
This cozy and comfortable 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, open concept 1,800 SF home has all the amenities anyone could ask for! The entrance is a heated mudroom with lots of closet space and lined with benches chock full of storage. There is a detached one-car garage with space to hang your skis or store your bikes. There is plenty of additional parking in the large driveway in front of the house and a gas grill for afternoon barbecues.
Just inside the entrance of the mudroom to the main level is an open concept kitchen, dining area and living room - perfect for a small group or family. The house is tastefully furnished with fun, original artwork throughout. Floors are radiant heated keeping your feet toasty in the cooler months and there is brand new carpet on the stairs and in the master bedroom. The dining table seats 6 comfortably, with additional seating for 3 at the kitchen bar. Sliding glass doors to the large deck flank both sides of the beautiful, local rock fireplace with a wood-burning stove insert to keep the house toasty on cold winter days. Kindling and firewood is provided. The room is completed by a new 48" flat-screen HDTV with cable, HBO and free Netflix and a large couch with supple Italian leather and two extended chaise lounges for relaxation after a full day of outdoor activity. The home has cable TV with free HBO and strong wi-fi throughout (reaching all rooms) and a portable Sonos system to play your favorite playlist or streamed station.
The well appointed kitchen has concrete countertops and modern appliances that include a wide windowed Sub-Zero refrigerator, efficient Bosch stovetop & convection oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The cabinets are well stocked with plenty of dishes, utensils, small appliances and signature cookware; everything you need to prepare your own home-cooked meals.
Around the corner is the separated laundry room with vertically stacked high-efficiency washer and dryer, and an attached half-bathroom and newly remodeled designer tile shower. Laundry detergent, shampoo, conditioner, and soap all provided.
On the way to the lower level there is access to the new, 6-person outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub on a covered deck. Ample trees on the large fenced lot allow for plenty of privacy with the tub just steps from the house.
The lower level of the home has 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom. The first bedroom has a queen bed and large closet with separate thermostat and wall-mounted TV. The second has a king-sized memory foam bed, wall-mounted TV, and large walk-in closet. These two rooms have views of the slopes. The "kids" room has a full bottom/twin top bunk with a trundle. All rooms have high quality bedding, plenty of storage, great lighting and excellent shades.
From the main level, the stairway connects to the master bedroom on the upper level, with a kingsize bed and private bathroom. There is a large, wall mounted "smart" TV for watching cable or your favorite Netflix shows. A perfect oasis after a full day of activity! Both rooms are full of windows and natural light, and the newly remodeled bathroom has tile throughout, a cathedral ceiling and a separate heater.
The main street is a short 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from the house. The BreckConnect gondola parking lots in town are an easy mile away, with Peak 9 only slightly farther. There are accessible mountain trails just steps or a quick ride from the house. This is the perfect home for those who want to be close to all that Breckenridge has to offer but far enough from the hustle and bustle of town to enjoy a stress-free vacation.
Breckenridge is an authentic Colorado historic mining town. Featuring Colorado’s largest historic district including: over 30 restaurants and pubs and 200 quaint shops lining Main Street. Local services from a recreation center to grocery stores to church services. Breckenridge has everything you need to make your stay more comfortable.
Breckenridge is one of the world’s most popular ski destinations and one of Colorado’s favorite mountain resorts. It is consistently ranked as one of the Top 10 Ski Resorts in North America.
Keywords: family vacation home, contemporary cabin, chalet, ski destination, romantic, luxury, pet
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
About Cameron Mackie
We currently live in Austin, TX but get up to Breckenridge as often as we can. When not working, we enjoy cycling, hiking, skiing, scuba diving, gardening - anything outdoors!
Cameron Mackie purchased this House in 2015
Why Cameron Mackie chose Breckenridge Heights
Our home has the Colorado charm and modern amenities we were looking for. It has a large deck for entertaining, a wood burning fireplace, and some of the most fantastic views in Breckenridge. When we saw the Eagle Roost, we knew it was the perfect home for us. It is close to town, trails and the slopes, and is a truly unique and special property. We fall more in love with it every time we visit and hope you will too!
What makes this House unique
We appreciate the open floor plan of the living area with the big moss rock/sandstone, wood burning fireplace/stove, with high ceilings and modern kitchen. Watching the spectacular sunrises and sunsets from almost anywhere in this space OR the large front deck or hot tub is truly amazing. The fenced yard allows our dogs to be outside when we bring them up. We love being able to walk to trailheads for a morning of hiking and riding our bikes to the seemingly endless paved trails that run through town and far beyond. We also appreciate the efficiency of our home. There is literally no "dead" space. Although small by Breckenridge standards, it is the absolute perfect size for a family or small group looking for a home away from home type property. We have added special touches like new furniture, original artwork, high-end cookware, quality linens, etc. for a comfortable and memorable stay.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We arrived around 11 PM Thursday night in Breckenridge. The home was easy to access and was every bit and more of what we were hoping for. Our group consisted of 5 guys on a snowboarding trip. The cabin exceeded all of our expectations. The hot tub was perfect, the wood burning fireplace was excellent and the access to downtown was spot on.
Whether you are a family or a group of singles this home is perfect. I would recommend this cabin to anyone visiting Breckenridge.
Great Property - convenient access and good views
Close to town and lifts.
Looks brand new and well decorated.
1 Master upstairs / 3 lower level so main floor living/kitchen use by early risers does not awaken all
Comes equipped with all you need - towels, toiletries, beach towels, kitchen stocked w/ all you need to cook (pots/pans, plates, coffee maker and filters, Gas Grill outside...)
Bottom line, would stay there again
Spectacular Vacation House
Our family recently stayed in this perfect home in Breckenridge during Spring Break. It has a great layout for families and a beautiful view of the mountain. There was plenty of room for our teenagers. Cameron was great to work with and super responsive to questions. Many thanks for a perfect vacation!
Perfect. Even better than the photos!
Had a lovely time. Would definitely stay here again.
We stayed here for our ski weekend in Breckenridge and couldn't be more satisfied. I've always been leery of staying at Homes for rent, as we've had some bad experiences on AirBNB, but Tommy and Cameron have changed my perspective. The house was immaculate and clean. Everything was super convenient and the distance from the mountain couldn't be beat. We had 4 adults and one child in our group, and all of us, were thrilled. If we go back to Breck, we will definitely be staying here again if it is available!!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind review and choosing our home for your ski weekend! We're glad you had such a positive experience and will welcome you back any time!
Cameron & Tommy
Beautiful home! Cozy! Great location
We rented this house for our first ever trip to CO! It was a great location, very cozy home, roomy, and beautiful views! The owners were very accessible and helpful!
Thank you so much for your review and choosing our home for your vacation! We are so glad you enjoyed your first trip to Colorado and hopefully it won't be your last. When you return, please consider staying with us again.
Cameron & Tommy
The home is just steps away from the Lincoln Trail that will take you to town in less than 10 minutes (if you go right) or the Barney Ford trail head in less than 5 minutes (if you go left). By car, all the ski areas, restaurants and shopping is less than a 5 minute drive (1 mile) from the house. If you're looking for a prime location where you're close to all that the town of Breckenridge has to offer but want the privacy and comfort of a single family home, this is the place for you!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
PLEASE NOTE: - This is a NON-SMOKING property (both inside and out) - Renters must be 30+ (ID required) - No parties in the house or on the property are permitted - Maximum of 8 guests strictly enforced - Dogs must be pre-approved by owners