Sit back and enjoy your privacy while admiring stunning long range mountain views - 4+ layers deep!. Relax in the large, high-end hot tub. Watch the beautiful sunrise. Hit the nearby casino if you feel lucky. Shop the quaint boutiques in Blue Ridge. Go tubing or whitewater rafting. Ride the scenic tourist train or visit Mercier Orchards. Or just relax and do whatever you want, away from it all.
Nestled on the side of Watson Mountain, Eagles Perch Lodge enjoys the same long range views as the exclusive Mountain High Community. Relax in this clean, well maintained, quality furnished Log Cabin, with over 2,500 sq ft on three levels. You'll find a Bedroom and Bathroom on each level; King beds in all bedrooms. Expansive decks, over 2,000 sq ft of deck, on all levels allow you to enjoy time outdoors, taking in the stunning, layered, long range year round mountain views. JUST COMPLETED! New outdoor living area with wood burning fireplace, large rustic dining table and benches (locally hand crafted), and Large screen TV.
Near Lake Hiwassee (Murphy, NC) and Lake Blue Ridge (Blue Ridge, GA) - boat rentals available at both lakes. Fishing available at both lakes, and trout fishing available at various locations in the Toccoa River.
The cabin faces East so you can enjoy beautiful sunrises and relax in the late afternoons without the glaring, hot sun.
The town of Blue Ridge is considered one of the best antiquing destinations in the Appalachian Mountains. If your hobby is antiquing, then you can spend several hours a day exploring the many antique shops and malls that house several specialty vendors. Also, there are several specialty shops, galleries, clothing and apparel, unique books, sweet treats and other mountain adventure stores to peak your interest. Here are just a few quaint places to put on your shopping list
Nearby activities include:
• Approx 25 minutes to new Harrah's Cherokee Valley River Casino, with more than 1,000 slots and 70 table games
• Approx 25 minutes to the beautiful Lake Hiwassee in Murphy, NC or Lake Blue Ridge, GA, for boating, fishing, etc.
• Within Minutes of shopping and dining in Blue Ridge or Murphy
• Close to whitewater rafting (including the Olympic course on the Ocoee), river tubing and horseback riding
• Close to hiking and biking trails
• Numerous waterfalls and scenic drives in the North Georgia Mountain area.
Good roads; steep drive has been fully paved for easy access
General Cabin Amenities
• NEW Oct 2016 Outdoor covered dining/relaxation area with wood burning fireplace, TV, and ceiling fans
• Central A/C and Heat
• Wifi Internet
• HD Satellite (250+ channnels, plus movie channels)
• Phone with free long distance (US Only)
• AT&T and Verizon cell signals (many Blue Ridge area cabins may not have this)
• Large, Multi-leveled Expansive Decks - over 2,000 sq ft of deck, much of it covered
• Gas BBQ Grill
• NEW Fire Pit, perfect for relaxing conversation, making S'mores, or a weenie roast
• Covered Porches and Decks with rockers, a swing and patio dining set; some covered areas have outdoor ceiling fans, hammock
• NEW Oct 2016 Hot Springs Hot Tub - drained, cleaned, sanitized, and refilled after each stay
• Fully Equipped with Quality Furnishing, Bedding, and Linens
• Loft with desk, sitting area, and balcony overlooking mountain range
• Sleeps 8
• Stunning Long Range, Multi-Layered Year Round Mountain Views
• Cabin faces East so you can enjoy beautiful sunrises and no hot blinding late afternoon sun!
• Decks are newly refinished
• Three Levels with a King Bedroom and Bathroom on each level; each with ceiling fans
• King beds in all bedrooms - hard to find, highly desired, each with rustic wood beds crafted by local Georgia artisans from Georgia materials
◦ Master on Upper Level, King bed with new Tuft & Needle mattress,, ceiling fan, private bath with tub/shower, French doors to private balcony with 2 rockers and outdoor ceiling fan
◦ Main Level (no stairs), King bed, with new Tuft & Needle mattress, ceiling fan, private bath with tub/shower, french doors to balcony, 2 outdoor chairs
◦ Lower Level, King bed with comfy gel memory foam mattress, ceiling fan, hallway bath with tub/shower
• Quality, comfortable mattresses
• 100% cotton, high thread count sheets
• Quality memory fiber pillows, assortment available
• All bedrooms with 42" LCD HD televisions with full HD satellite, DVR, and DVD players
• Sleeper sofa in Rec Room; queen sofa bed with comfortable Air Dream hybrid mattress (11" mattress part coil, part air)
• Quality bed linens and pillows provided for the number of guests on reservation
• Towels and assorted amenities (starter sized bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, hand soap, make-up wipes, mouthwash); quantity is based on the number of guests on reservation, bar of handmade bath soap for each bath
• NEW 55" 4K LCD UHD curved screen TV in the Great Room with HD Satellite and Blue-Ray DVD player, Soundbar, CD changer, Bluetooth, large selection of DVDs
• Gas Log Fire Place in Great Room (fireplace is available during late Fall, Winter and early Spring)
• Dining area has dining table and chairs for 6; 2 barstools at bar; card table and 4 chairs stored in laundry room if needed
Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Stainless appliances (fridge, with ice maker, microwave, gas range, dishwasher)
• Granite Countertops
• Stainlees Pots/Pans
• ice maker (in fridge)
• Keurig and drip coffee makers (drip stored in laundry if needed)
• starter quantities of dish soap and dishwasher detergent provided
• trash bags (at least 1 per day of stay)
• cabin is typical stocked with assorted spices, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, and a few ziploc bags for your convenience (though is not guaranteed)
• 47” LCD HD flat screen TV in the Game Room with HD Satellite and DVD player
• Full Size Pool Table
• Full Size Foosball Table
• Variety of Games, puzzles, books and DVDs
• Queen size sleeper sofa with AirDream hybrid 11" mattress
• Deck area off Rec Room with porch swing
• Full Size Washer and Dryer (front loader)
• Laundry detergent pods provided (3)
NOTE: This property does NOT require a 4WD or any special vehicle to access.