Majestic Home,New Furnishings, Great Beach Views Everything Included!(49 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Fripp IslaBeach Home, 5 Bedrooms + Sofa Beds), 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 11-15)
All you have to pack is your personal items....we provide the rest. Your weekly rental includes a free golf cart, bikes for all ages, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, upgraded linens and toiletries like a hotel (shampoo, shower gel, soap and shower cap). Up to four amenity cards are also included with your weekly rental. We've totally renovated our home with new family room pieces, new sleeper sectional, stainless refrigerator and mini fridge, dishwasher, all new comforters, pillows along with other new furnishings throughout the house!
Our beloved author, Pat Conroy’s wife/author, Cassandra King, and her 'Same Sweet Girls' group have stayed in our home several times and loved it!
Many of our guests say this is 'The Best' house they have ever rented on Fripp! See our guest comments.....
- Across the street from the ocean with 1-2 minute walk...easy access to the best part of the beach with beach all day long! We're at of the nicest beach accesses on the Island...beach access #1. You don't have to walk thru dunes or on a boardwalk...just step onto the beach! Don't be fooled by very crowded 'center island' or Tarpon locations,with no room to spread out...our beach access provides privacy with 24/7 beach!
- Front of our home boasts expansive ocean views, rear of house has panoramic overlooks of the five star 'Ocean Point' golf course! You get the best of both worlds....
- Balconies off all bedrooms with huge decks on front and back of house. Every bdrm has an ocean view and it's own bath. Enjoy sunrise, sunsets or just sun bathing!
- I designed and built our home for our own family to use for the holidays so the home is designed with an exceptional floor plan with Master on main, huge Master bath and walk-in closet. Master has been upgraded with custom drapes, posturpedic bedding, 400 thread count sheets, new
hypo- allergenic pillows,flat screen t.v. and seamless tile shower for total luxurious comfort! The home has also been upgraded with hotel quality linens & towels.
- First floor offers an inviting open plan perfect for family gatherings...with kitchen overlooking dining room and family room. Dining area opens onto back deck overlooking the golf course! Master is on the main floor, is handicap accessible and boasts an expansive bath with ocean views.
- Family room, has 20'ceilings with enormous 2-story bay windows that look out to the 5-star 'Ocean Point' golf course, lagoon and amazing wildlife! Footprints also sits next to a private lot that has become a bird sanctuary, perfect for you bird watchers.
- No matter where you are on the first floor, you can be a part of the conversation while enjoying the ocean breeze and smelling the Island's scent!
- Lots of places to retreat for quiet moments and the kids can enjoy our Game Room equipped with a foosball table, T.V./DVD with hook ups for Play Station, X-box etc and a huge chalk board wall for the little ones to draw their masterpieces!
- Create amazing meals while smelling and hearing the ocean through the large windows in the kitchen. Kitchen is well-equipped with stainless double ovens, lots of counter space and a new stainless french door refrigerator and extra mini refrig for added grocery storage!
- Enjoy meals cooked on the commercial grill and served outdoors on the large glass table (seats 6-8 in addition to another table that seats four) while overlooking the 8th fairway and wildlife!
- Upstairs has four comfy bedrooms, each with a uniquely appointed beach decor!
- Two bedrooms face the ocean each with Queen beds and jack and jill baths. One of the Queen bedrooms has an additional twin bed. Both rooms open to the upper front deck looking onto the Atlantic Ocean where you can also enjoy the sunrise! A queen high quality air mattress and pack n' play are available as well.
- The other two bedrooms view the golf course and have two twins in each room along w/ jack and jill baths and private balconies to admire the ocean and sunsets as well! We manage our home like an upscale hotel, furnishing all the baths with toiletries, hotel quality towels & linens for total pampering! Our property manager lives nearby to ensure everything runs smoothly during your vacation.
'Footprints in the Sand' is a pristine home that is exceptionally decorated with a cozy beach flair and has been included in Fripp Island Resort’s 'Tour of Homes'.
Handicap-friendly and equipped with intercom/AM/FM Stereo that plays throughout the home and on the outside deck. Wi-Fi also available and the yard is perfect for croquet, badminton or volley ball and the kids love to roller blade and ride bikes in our circular driveway too! One of our recent guests even had her bridal reception in the backyard overlooking the golf course and the sunset!
Come and enjoy this unbelievable vacation home!!
Home can be rented Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun except during Summer Season when rental is Sat-Sat. In addition to the free golf cart and bikes, rental also includes beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, Pack N'Play, queen air mattress!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility:
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 11-14
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Easy Beach Access, Outside shower, WiFi Access, Kids Game Room, Queen air mattress, Pack N'Play,TV's in all bdrms plus family room, Multiple VCR/DVD players, Intercom/CD/Stereo, Washer/Dryer in Mud Room, Dbl Garage, BBQ Gas Grill w/ two full tables outside. Weekly rental also comes with golf cart, bikes for all ages, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote....all you have to do is pack your personal items....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course Front:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 20 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- nightly/rents + cleaning $200
Cleaning, taxes, golf cart, bikes, four amenity cards included with weekly rentals. Nightly rentals include golf cart and bikes add $200 cleaning fee. Weekly pricing listed is all-inclusive!
Rates are all inclusive. Rates include all taxes, cleaning, free golf cart, free bikes for all ages, free beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, toiletries (like a hotel....soap, shampoo, shower gel, aloe and shower cap), four amenity cards (with weekly rentals), property manager lives on Island! Nightly rentals include two amenity cards, add $200.00 for cleaning.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Several front porches enjoy the intoxicating oceanviews and sunsets/sunrises!!..
Majestic ocean views from the covered deck off both Queen bedrooms
One of the many beach views you'll enjoy from "Footprints"!
Large open floor plan...great for family gatherings.
Plenty of seating both inside and out on the decks enjoying the wildlife & views
Spacious master bath with oceanviews, whirlpool tub & ADA walk- in tile shower
Q bedroom with breathtaking oceanviews, private bath and access to front deck!
Fourth bdrm with two twins facing golf course w/ ocean views & jack/jill bath
Our Kids' Game Room has a blackboard wall for kids to show their creativitity!
Deer looking for a treat ....
The many deer that love our backyard!
Additional view from upper deck.........
Author Pat Conroy with my book club. His wife Casandra King loved our home too!
Here's our beach less than 2 minutes from house with beach 24/7!
Breathtaking views from our back decks of the golf course & incredible wildlife!
Spacious hallway foyer which opens to the 2- story open family room w/ firepla
No matter where you are on the main floor, you can enjoy the views & your group!
Comfy master with walk-in closet, huge bath and access to back deck.
Another Q & Twin bed, incredible oceanviews, private bath & access to open deck
Fifth bdrm...two twins facing golf course with private deck and jack & jill bath
The game room is equipped with foosball table, toys, t.v.(DVD/hook-ups)!
Back of home with panoramic views of Ocean Point course & breathtaking wildlife!
Sunsets you'll see at our beach access. You can also watch sunrise from house!
Waves are fantastic too so come enjoy! We'd love to share our home with you!
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Friday, May 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.