Open and bright with lots of natural light! This 4 story townhouse-condo in the Mt. Washington Valley comfortably sleeps a bunch. Enjoy endless year-round near-by activities to suit everyone, and then come back home to relax, enjoy the outdoor pool, walk to shops and restaurants in North Conway, go see a movie, or make a home cooked meal. With an open floor-plan with plenty of private space to spread out for quiet time, this place is perfect for a large family, multiple families, or a group of friends. You are minutes to hiking trails, skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling, kayaking, fly fishing, shopping, Storyland, and lots more. The townhome is near the center of town, but settled back in a quiet, wooded lot with mountain views over the trees. There is an open porch to enjoy the views as well as a screened-in porch. There are two dedicated parking spaces right outside the front door and plenty of additional overflow parking.
Our vacation home is fully furnished with bed linens, towels, dishes, pots/pans, and a washer/dryer. There are 4 bedrooms with beds to sleep 10-12, and additional space for inflatable beds and sleeping bags. One queen inflatable bed and one twin inflatable bed are also provided. There are a total of 4 TVs (all connected to Time Warner Standard 70+ channel package), and a PS2. There is excellent bandwidth WiFi Internet throughout the unit so from your personal devices you can access your own Netflix, HBO2Go, Amazon Prime, and other streaming accounts. There are three living room areas: the combination first floor living and dining room with a TV, a second-floor open loft with couches and a TV, and the basement with couches and room to spread out . We are continually updating the property and adding features. We love our easy-style living unit ourselves, and know you will too.
1. Bedroom 1st floor: 4 twin beds (configured as one bunk and 2 individual twin beds; can be 2 sets of bunks if you ask in advance.)
2. Bedroom 2nd floor: plush King bed (brand new!), Master bedroom with TV and an en suite bathroom
3. Bedroom – open loft 3rd floor (spiral staircase access): two Double/full beds
4. Bedroom – basement: plush Queen bed (brand new!) with a TV
Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms, one on 1st floor, and one on 2nd floor
* Our property is smoke-free!
* Pets are allowed with preapproval.
* The responsible renter must be 25 years or older to rent the townhome.
* At this time, we have discontinued allowing the use of the wood fireplace. This will be updated when we replace it with a gas fireplace.
Some of the nearby attractions include:
• 15 minutes to Storyland
• Minutes to Cranmore, Attitash, Wild Cat, and King Pine mountains offering day and night skiing, year-round tubing, mountain coasters, adventure parks, ziplines, and more.
• 45 minutes to Bretton Woods resort
• Fly-fishing and Kayaking/canoeing in the clear Saco river (seasonal)
• Lots of hiking (multiple skill-levels), climbing, and mountain biking in the White Mountains National Forest, Crawford Notch State Park, Green Hills Preserve, etc.
• Go walk around the old Redstone Quarry area
• Get to Snowmobile or mountain bike trails through the back of the complex
• Lots of restaurants and shopping