Family friendly, pet friendly and relax friendly with A/C and two living areas.
Playhouse, basketball hoop, upscale foos ball table, horseshoes and more.....
This spacious mountain home on 2.5 acres is perfect for all ages.
You will feel very at home here with all the extra amenities.
With two family rooms, there is plenty of room to spread out.
The home sleeps 9 adults comfortably (5 beds). Blow-up mattresses available if needed.
Flagstaff is a dark sky city which boasts visibility of millions of stars. It's a great place to relax on the back patio or upper deck of the master bedroom and take in the view.
Spectucular views from the backyard and all windows on the back of the house!
The home has:
* Central A/C & Heating
* A wood burning stove
* Lots of blankets to cuddle up to a fire or movie.
* An AMAZINGling well-stocked kitchen
* Upgraded mattresses on every bed
* Towells and bedding are new or like new condition
* The pull-out queen sleeper is new, upgraded and has an additional gel mattress pad to ensure an amazing nights sleep. It is also in the front room with the large stone fireplace.
* About 1 acre of fenced backyard
* Satellite TV
* Netflix - available if you your own acct
* Blue-Ray player & movie library
* An electric piano to piddle with
* Foosball Table
* Basketball Hoop
* A variety of puzzles and games
* Gas BBQ
* Outdoor fire pit + wood
* Outdoor patio seating
* Outdoor seating on upper deck
There is plenty of space available for parking multiple vehicles, your big rig, trailer and ATVs.
Mt. Bikers & Hikers & ATVers –1-3 miles from the front door are unlimited trails designated for biking, hiking or ATVing. These trails will take you to the top of Mount Elden, through Schultz Pass, Locket Meadow, the San Francisco Peaks and more…..
Short drive to SnowBowl road to take you into the San Francisco peaks for hiking & Biking or a summer ski-lift ride.
* ATV Enthusiasts – A 10 minute drive to The Cinders (9000 acres designated to ATVs) - You can stage from the house and enter the backside of the Cinders or Forest without trailering out.
For a winter wonderland vacation-
This home is a short drive to Snowbowl Ski Resort. Spend your day in the snow- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding, snowman building, or snow angel and igloo making, and then come home, throw your wet clothes in the washer and dryer and sip your hot cocoa and play games by the fire or put in your favorite movie.
County Park with playground and dog friendly walking trails (on the same street)
3 minutes to Horsemen Lodge Steakhouse (Amazing breakfast, lunch, dinner menu)
2 minutes to Silver Saddle Corner store, bar and restaurant
5 minutes to hiking/biking trails
7 minutes to the nearest Mall/Grocery store/Fast food
10 minutes to a public golf course (Country Club)
15 minutes to Old Downtown Flagstaff
15 minutes to Wapatki National Monument and Lava Flow
15 Minutes to Walnut Canyon Cliff dwellings
18 minutes to NAU campus
30 minutes to Snowbowl Road
1.5 hours to the entrance of the Grand Canyon
Check the rest of the listing for Google Map links/pictures to local sites and restaurants.
Bring your house slippers. You will be glad you did!
Check in is at 3pm Check out is at 11am.
Early check-in and late check-out may be available upon request (no additional fee)
Extra parking of campers/rvs/5th wheels for the purpose of people sleeping in them is available for an extra cost.
Number of Guests and age categories (children, teens, adults) needs to be disclosed upon booking.
This is NOT a party home. Must be 25 years or older to book.