Located on beautiful Mt Tamalpais
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smokers allowed on premises No smokers allowed on premises
Max guests: 2
- No smoking of any kind on the property or in the room No candles No perfumes or scented products
- Coffee and red wine may be enjoyed outside the room only No weapons of any kind allowed Refunds are not provided in the rare event of PG&E outage
- Use of the hammock in the backyard should be with CARE and the ASSUMPTION by the user of all RISK of injury in getting into and getting out of it.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
- english, limited ASL
About Debra Schwartz
I'm a hiker, speaker series host, oral historian and owner of Tam Hiking Tours, a guided hiking service located in Mill Valley. 4th generation Californian. Happy to suggest fun things to do, places to eat and outdoor adventures.
Why Debra Schwartz chose Mill Valley
This property is centrally located with close access to culture and good food yet its proximity to nature allows a respite from the hectic city vibe.
What makes this House unique
Great location. Deer, birds, fresh air and views. Quiet. Internet. Parking. Peace.