Looking for an unforgettable multi-family vacation at the Outer Banks? Quacker Jacks can deliver that and more! The numerous amenities and well appointed kitchen provides our guests with experiences beyond those of the summertime beaches. Spend your days at your own outdoor Oasis or marvel at the beautiful sunrises and starry nights on the upper level decks. Stroll to the many restaurants and shops of the quaint town of Duck or visit the various historical sites of Dare county’s one hundred mile coastline.
- House4100 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay7 nights
Spacious 6 bdrm 5.5 bath with large yard and pool area
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 15, 2018
Five time grandparents, retired public school teachers
Janice purchased this House in 2013
Why Janice chose Sea Acres
Place to make memories with family
What makes this House unique
5 min. walk to Beach or Duck
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Lovely home and a wonderful visit to Duck. A very special property.
Our family had a great time. We loved the house and the location. We hope to return next year.
Please do come back next year so we can redeem ourselves of the (3) three star rating!
Furnished so nice
Great condition and furnishing
Thank you Carol, Glad to have you stay with us!
50th anniversary celebration
What a wonderful place to celebrate our 50th with all our kids and grandkids. Staying at Quacker Jacks is like being in your own home! We’ve never stayed at a place with such a well stocked and organized kitchen.
With the beach and charming town of Duck just a short walk away, the lovely pool, volleyball court and pool table we never heard the words “I’m bored”!
Bud and Janice also arranged a beautiful week of weather!
You’d be quackers not to consider this property for your next vacation!
50 years and going strong, Congratulations Judy!!
Clean, spacious, responsive owners! Well appointed!
This is our Third year. We love staying at this property! Janice and Bud have thought of everything! It is clean and well cared for and any problems are taken care of immediately! (very few issues!). The pool being right in your back yard is Clutch!!
Thank you Sharon for sharing your family with us for the 3rd stay!!!
A great stay at OBX!
Thank you Janice and Bud for sharing your home with my family. We had a wonderful week despite the rain that we had while there! Your home is so well equipped! You have thought of it all. The location is equally placed for the beach or a stroll to Duck for shopping, eating or a walk on the Boardwalk. Thank you again! Chris
Thanks Chris and your wonderful family for staying with us. Please excuse mother nature for her extended stay.
Fantastic family vacation!
We loved our family vacation with all of our kids and grandkids under one roof.
The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed and two of everything!
You can tell that this is someone’s home. I think you should start a loyalty club for those of us who want to come back year after year.
Thanks Bud and Janice!
** The Immediate area**Quacker Jacks is especially well-positioned, e.g. short stroll to the beach (of course) and the town. Park your car when you arrive and forget about it until you leave.
There are too many activities to list, and many are unique to the Duck area!
Many describe Duck...as being the best town on the Outer Banks! Quaint, charming, and yet has all high-end amenities. Biker/pedestrian-friendly throughout. Stroll to some of the best restaurants, spas, shops, and sights around.
*Local information*Even if you've been to the OBX before, there are many attractions that might surprise you! :)
- The NEW 80-acre water park includes multiple water slide complexes, massive wave pool, adventure lagoon and lazy river, and a FlowRider surf ride attraction. Over two acres will be dedicated to a state-of-the-art children’s adventure area with a double entry wave pool and other innovative, interactive play areas and structures. Fifty private, wait-serviced cabanas, diverse food and beverage options, and retail venues are some of the many amenities to be offered.
This NEW addition to the OBX experience will be truly an UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
- Speaking of unforgettable, Take a KAYAK TOUR of the alligator river (yes, there are alligators in N.C.) and maybe get to hear one of the critically endangered RED WOLVES unique only to eastern N.C.
For the birders, visit the Audubon Pine island bird sanctuary. The Sanctuary is one of the last pieces of untouched property on the northeastern portion of the Outer Banks, preserving 2,600 acres of marsh, upland maritime forest and sandy beaches, as well as the historical beauty of the Outer Banks. The Sanctuary remains largely free from development, so birds and wildlife can continue to have a safe place to thrive free from human disturbance, and you can HIKE , PICNIC , go HANG-GLIDING (all levels, or tandem) , and LEARN at the top-notch visitors' center.
- Enjoy every WATERSPORT you can imagine, as a learner or expert, including SURFING , KAYAKING , PADDLE BOARDING , JET SKIING , TUBING , PARASAILING , SAILING , CATAMARAN(ing?), etc.
- Go on a DOLPHIN-WATCHING TOUR (98% success) or WHALE-WATCHING TOUR.
- Take a SHIPWRECK DIVING TOUR
- Go CRABBING , SHRIMPING, or FISHING...so many options: deep-sea, surf, pier, sound...
- And, of course, GOLF! - Imagine golfing in a southern pine forest facing the Currituck Sound. Numerous DRIVING RANGES, and MINIATURE GOLF COURSES.
Quacker Jacks is a Saturday to Saturday rental. 4 P.M. Check-in time and 10 A.M. Check-out time