Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
1 Bedroom/Living-room 1 WC, 1 Bathroom, 1 Fully equipped seperated Kitchen
Bright and Sunny Bedroom with King-size double bed and High quality mattresses. Kitchen is separated from Bedroom and has a door which you can close. Suitable for 2 adults / 2 children or 3 adults only.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- -A Damage/loss Deposit in cash or your credit card details is requested upon arrival. - Check-in is latest by 23:00 (11PM)
Hosted by OwnerAsk a question
• Love to accommodate my guests. • Love to give good service. • I am very precise and on time. • I am very easy to get along with and friendly. • Love my guest to enjoy their stay. • Love my guests to ask questions.
Owner purchased this Apartment in 2011
Why Owner chose Weißgerber
Landstrasse has a quite a varied appearance, especially due to the mixture of old and new structures. For instance, both the Belvedere and the Hundertwasserhaus are located here, as are the Rochusmarkt, the shopping street Landstrasse itself, the Stadtpark, and the KustHaus. Furthermore, the 3rd is home to several embassies which makes the district into a very safe one. St. Stephen's Cathedral - 15 min walking (1,2 Km) St. Stephen's Cathedral (German: Stephansdom) is the mother church of the Archdiocese of Vienna and the seat of the Archbishop of Vienna, Christoph Cardinal Schönborn, OP.
What makes this Apartment unique
Very quiet, Windows facing a courtyard. Residential and very safe area within walking distance to the most attrations in Vienna.