Welcome to Snowcrest in Mt. Crested Butte, Colorado.Bolt #18-726. Your condo is ideally situated to help you get the most out of your stay in one of the coolest towns in North America. Rated 'the best ski town in America,' the 'last great ski town in Colorado,' and internationally ranked for its mountain biking, there is something fun for everyone.
We have just recently taken ownership of this great condo, after coming up here for over 10 years ourselves and would love for you to be our guests. If you have stayed here before, welcome back.We hope you will consider us for your upcoming vacation destination. If this is your first time with us, welcome! Please feel free to contact me (Michelle) with any questions you may have.
We will continue to work hard to make your condo the best short term rental at a reasonable price in this world-class setting. With this condo having great proximity to the ski lifts as well as nearby activities for hiking, biking, kayaking and fishing to name just a few, you will not be disappointed. You are also on the free shuttle bus route which heads into town approximately every 20 minutes.
Here are ten reasons + a bonus on why staying here will be the best vacation choice you make this season.
1) Location!!! Your condo is only 100 yards across a private footbridge to the base of Mt. Crested Butte, 2 express chairlifts, restaurants and the free shuttle to everywhere in town.
2) A 10-person hot tub is only 30 steps from your front door (we've counted).
3) Views! The majestic Mt. Crested Butte is the centerpiece of the view from your private patio/bar with 3 bar stools.
4) With vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, travertine tile, granite counter-tops, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms, this gorgeous little condo will not disappoint.
5) Fireplace and freshly stocked wood for every renter!
6) 60" Smart TV and plenty of board games to keep you, your family and/or friends entertained after a full day of outdoor activities.
7) Open floor plan on 1st floor and very spacious.
8) Luxurious bath robes for him and her (and him and her - there are four).
9) Peace and quiet. You will sleep at night and relax during the day, but you can always walk across the Snowcrest footbridge to great restaurants and nightlife.
10) Two "twin" beds in the loft (this is the 3rd bedroom). The kids will love it up there. A little smaller in room size being the loft but very cozy. Complete with new furniture and brand new windows.
11) Our condo is fully furnished and provides great amenities needed for a memorable vacation. Kitchen is stocked with plates/cups/bowls/ glasses/utensils/pots & pans, spices, new crock pot, etc...
Shoot us an email or give us a call, and we will do everything we can to make sure you have a wonderful stay. If you have been a guest at the condo previously, we would like to personally thank you for considering us again.
Some other facts you probably want to know:
-3 bedroom/2 full baths w/ complimentary shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided
-Huge sectional couch
-Private, high-speed internet
-Lots of board games in the coffee table for friends and family
-Coin-operated laundry in common area of condo complex
-Eat-in kitchen w/ 2 kitchen stools along counter-side
-Dining room w/ 6 person table and bench
-Living room with vaulted ceiling
-Reading area w/ 2 comfy chairs, lighting and stocked with books.
- Heated garage to store all your seasonal equipment such as bikes, ski/boarding gear, hiking/fishing equipment, vehicle, etc...
- Private patio to enjoy amazing sunrises & sunsets
- Brand new windows in loft along with an egress window for safety
- New windows in both bedrooms that overlook the downstairs
Hope to see you soon!