Comfy Coastal Home with Gorgeous Yard Close to Golf, Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rio del Mar house description
Come and relax in this cozy, immaculate 4 bedroom home situated in a lovely, serene Rio Del Mar neighborhood in close proximity to the 10th hole at the Seascape Golf Course. The house has a spacious outdoor deck (with BBQ) above a gorgeous backyard lawn and garden. This is a perfect spot for a small or midsize gathering or reception. Inside is a comfortable living area with an indoor bar as well as a downstairs den with a game table.
Whether it's golf--only a stone's throw away, the beauty of the Rio Del Mar beach (15 min. walk) or experiencing some of the county's finest dining (i.e., Cafe Rio, Bittersweet Bistro, Cafe Sparrow) you'll be able to kick back, relax and enjoy!
If activity and adventure are in your plans there are innumerable choices available for all ages. Biking or jogging, sailing or fishing, surfing or kayaking--they're all here for you. The water, the beach, the forest & state parks--the choice is yours!
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1) 3 king beds, Twin or Single Beds (1) 2 single
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Which do you love more--Golf or the Beach?? Enjoy both in beautiful Rio Del Mar. The public/private Seascape Golf course is breathtakingly beautiful and serene. The coastal highland course is lined with cypress, eucalyptus and Monterey pines. Soak in the sounds and sights of the Pacific ocean along the Santa Cruz coast as you navigate through the course or kick back and relax on the peaceful club house deck. Beach lovers will delight the miles long stretch of white sand on Rio Del Mar beach where sailboats, dolphins and sea otters can be spotted with regularity. Enjoy the magical sunsets while roasting hot dogs and s'mores at your bonfire. If hot dogs aren't your style step off the beach to the fine dining at a local favorite, Cafe Rio. Also in the area are delicatessens, grocery stores, a movie theater, lots of shopping and other great dining. If your interest is hiking and biking this is the place for you! The Forest of Nisene Marks Park boasts over 30 miles of semi-rugged trails....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
350.00 - 375.00 per weekend night 2200.00 - 2500.00 per week 3,000.00 per month 175.00 Cleaning. Tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Welcome! Come in and relax
Clean and efficient kitchen
Upstairs master bedrooom
Gorgeous yard-perfect for table set up and outdoor gatherings
Seascape Golf Course - 10th hole
Comfortable living room leading to outdoor deck
Dining area off kitchen
Spacious and comfortable outdoor deck with BBQ
The sands of nearby Rio Del Mar beach
Hike & Bike in the Forest of Nisene Marks Park
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.