Amazing Mountain View (#1 Location) Welcome! May or June 2014 Special :)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
La Quinta Cove house description
BOOK NOW! SAVE $$$! SPECIAL: Qualify to lease ANY two (2) weeks in a row in May or June 2014 & pay only $750 Security Deposit versus normal $1,000. This amazing large home is home away from home! This custom home is unlike any other, located in the original Flores de Montanas Cove area. Just sit back and enjoy the pristine, wonderful mountain views! The great room is exactly that, with spacious area and cathedral ceilings, and beautiful fireplace! Plantation shutters throughout and high-end wall finishes. The 3 large bedrooms, which are all located toward the back of the house, can easily sleep up to 6 people! Yards and desert plantings are beautiful and nicely kept. No smoking is allowed inside or outside the house or premises! No pets allowed at all! FREE trash service included. May or June 2014 rentals will be subject to $15 per day additional for all electricity, gas and water usage.
- 1573 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- High thread count linens in Bedrooms 1 and 2 with plush blankets and comforter or bedspread and pillows. Portugal flannel sheets for winter for Beds. 1 and 2, also. Bedroom 3 has plenty of linens in closet and inside the chest of drawers. Plush mattress pad on sofa sleeper, in living room, with extra linens and pillows in front closet....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Dishes & Utensils:
Brand new glasses (3 sizes), brand new large wine glasses, brand new martini glasses, new cocktail mixer set, new stainless steel eating utensils, newer pots and pans, new dishes & serving bowls, etc....moreless
Eye catching, new heavy crackle glass topped table with chrome legs, chrome legged chairs with leather look coverings. Two bar stools.Tray ceiling, with adjustable powerful fan/light with remote....moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- The master bedroom has a new massager European style recliner with a footstool, with a remote control, which is wonderful! The owner has been careful to provide a new First Aid Kit for the house. New easy use fire extinquishers are available; one in the kitchen, one in the laundry area. As per California law, the house has a new carbon monoxide detector, as well as a smoke detector. This is a very safe street and we do not use the alarm system!...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- La Quinta Cove is the historical area, which has a vast acreage of conservation land to the west of our house, with walking and hiking trails. We are known as the Golf Capital of the World and the Gem of the desert! La Quinta is host to the La Quinta Arts Festival which is every March. We have many artists in our Cove community. Silver Rock golf course is on Avenue 52, within a mile or so, where the Skins Game is nationally televised each year. We have our own historical museum, located in Old Towne, as well as a post office and many shops. The area is very convenient overall and our location is select and away from lots of traffic and noise. The historic, famous La Quinta Hotel is within a mile of our house. The Indian Wells Tennis Garden matches are held every year off Highway 111 and Washington, approx. 4 miles to the north of our location, in the month of March. Every winter, from January to March, the Polo Tournaments are enjoyed locally. La Quinta has an abundance of local outdoor art to be seen especially between the Civic Center and the Library, on Calle Tampico. The Thermal airport is not very far away, which makes it convenient for those who want to fly in their own plane versus driving to the area. When traveling on Avenue 52, toward Indio, you can still see the ancient coral formations in the very local mountains. Shield's Date Gardens, in Indio, is not to be missed, as they have the original Moroccan date palms which bear every year! Knott's water park is in Palm Springs, as well as the famous Tramway, with interesting views all year long and a dining area up top at 8,500 ft. In Palm Springs, you may want to visit original Indian Canyons if time allows. Annual Coachella Valley Events for 2014: Humana Challenge - January 13 – 19, 2014, La Quinta... Kraft Nabisco Championship - March 31 – April 6, 2014, Rancho Mirage... BNP Paribas Open - March 3 – 16, 2014, Indian Wells... Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival - April 12 - 14 and April 19 - 21, 2014, Indio... Stagecoach Music Festival - April 25 – 27, 2014, Indio... Frank Sinatra Celebrity Invitational - February 20 – 22, 2014, Indio... Palm Springs International Film Festival - January 3 – 13, 2014, Palm Springs... Riverside County Fair/Date Festival - February 14 – 23, 2014, Indio... La Quinta Arts Festival - March 6 – 9, 2014, La Quinta... Indian Wells Arts Festival - April 4 – 6, 2014, Indian Wells... Southwest Arts Festival - January 24 – 26, 2014, Indio... Thermal / Indio Horse Show - January 21 – March 16, 2014, Thermal......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice comfortable and quiet
Nice comfortable and quiet
We have enjoyed staying there a few times and the house is quiet clean and comfortable. We have little ones so the separate bedrooms are a must for us. The street is really quiet and there is a nature trail and parks and shoping close-by. The Kitchen/laundry is nice with newer appliances, nice big-screen TV.
- Guest supered (escondido, ca)
- Date of stay 05/12/12
- Review Submitted 02/16/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Manager response: Thank you for choosing to stay at our La Quinta property. I know you and your family enjoyed the very close walking trails, location and close proximity to good restaurants and fun times. As you know, we have made special effort to create a very nice home with amenities such as 600-800 thread count sheets for the MBR and second bedroom. Also, the newer furniture, appliances and kitchen supplies are very unexpected from our own experiences with any timeshares. Thank you again! Owners of the Amazing Mountain view home in La Quinta Cove
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|May or June 2014
May 1 - Jun 30, 2014
3 night min stay
|Sept. or Oct. 2014
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2014
3 night min stay
|Snowbird Season 2014 & 2015
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2015
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
IMPORTANT: A minimum Reservation HOLD fee of $500 (this amount is NOT negotiable) is required to book and secure this home and that amount will be applied to the total bill owed as quoted. This is the first step to show us you are serious and will continue the Rental process.
According to the City of La Quinta, stays of under 29 days must be charged 10% Transient Occupancy Tax!
- Cleaning Fee (unrefundable): $200 + tax
- Booking Fee (unrefundable): $50 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000
- Tax Rate 10%
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs; Jacqueline Cochran Airport (5 miles) at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Palm Springs Amtrak at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy. 111 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Big Bear Lake at 100 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Old Towne La Quinta at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Palm Springs Tramway, every winter at 35 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Silver Rock, La Quinta, CA (on Avenue 52) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Arnold Palmer's, Clint Eastwood's Hog's Breath Inn at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About: We first came to the Coachella Valley in 1984, from the Chicago suburbs and found it interesting back then, although there was absolutely nothing on Highway 111 from Indian Wells to Shield's Date Gardens on the corner of Jefferson and 111. We have been timeshare owners for over 30 years and are well acquainted with what you cannot get for your $$, such as more than 2 bedrooms or select locations! We have owned properties in four states and lived and rented or owned in five, which are all expensive areas. We have lived in La Quinta Cove for 15 years.
Why La Quinta Cove:
The house is located on a very quiet, niche street with the mountain directly behind. The lawns are quite lovely as well as the various trees, flowers and plantings. Beautiful panoramic views of Santa Rosa's. Walking and hiking paths are extremely close. The immediate area is protected land. There is wildlife to view such as quail, doves, hawks, roadrunners, small geckos, little lizards, many hummingbirds due to abundance of aloe vera planted at the property. Idyllic, wonderful house and location! Feels like a small town only up in our Cove with plenty of convenience within 1-4 miles.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Very clean house, all new bedding and linens, glasses, dishes, cooking pots and pans, utensils and more. The faux painting inside the house and architecture is beautiful. The living room is quite spacious as well as the entry and halls. The entire house is fitted with plantation shutters. Brand new stove/oven with fifth oval burner for pancakes, etc. Newer washer and dryer. We take pride in this house inside and out. House has seldom been lived in, well cared for, and the owners only use ecofriendly cleaning products due to them being very allergic.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house with partial lawn view. Amazing mountain pictured behind lot.
New dining set/crackle glass top & chrome. Plantation shutters lead to patio.
60' TV with Sony DVD player. Cathedral ceiling/fan. Nice flooring & furniture.
Partial main hall view; Spanish style ornate buffet holding extra plate sets.
Indian theme room with desk, books on shelf, clock radio, futon & closet space!
Main bath shower over tub with shower wand which can be really nice.
MBR/sliding doors to patio. Huge closet! Plush linens, fan, new massage chair!
Large, oval garden tub with shower. Wonderful privacy to soak and relax!
Mountain view that is very special with clear blue skies, stars at night. Enjoy!
Propane BBQ grill. Grilling tools are in kitchen pantry & vegetable grill pan.
Clear skies (as usual) and sunny, in La Quinta Cove! Great day to golf!
Chef's kitchen. New dishes, utensils & more! New 5 burner stove/oven/broiler.
New expensive recliner/rocker. Inlaid carved end table. Beautiful fireplace.
Living room view, many windows & plantation shutters. Large sectional sofa/bed.
Newer washer & dryer set. Ecofriendly soap is provided for short stays.
Main full bath, low flush toilet, vanity area & shampoo, soap, towels, etc.
Horse theme room; new clock radio, new linens, desk, rocker & walk-in closet.
MBR ensuite full bath, double vanity, towels, shampoo, body wash, bath oil, etc.
Covered patio/table & 4 chairs. 4 other chairs also. Bearing lemon tree!
See the blue skies? Not everyone has this view! See the nightly stars! Love it!
Part of back yard before bushes have bloomed in early Feb. Bougainvillea & more!
La Quinta Civic Center park with gazebo, extensive lawns and large fountain.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 09, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.