Enjoy Manistee'S Victorian Sleighbell Parade & Old Christmas Weekend, Dec. 5-8
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manistee house description
Book soon to enjoy the Christmas Parade Saturday evening highlighted by Belgian drafthorses pulling a 30' tree down River Street with floats, bands and Victorian walkers to get you in the Christmas spirit ! See 'It's a Wonderful Life' at the historic , Ramsdell Theater ! Google: Manistee Victorian Christmas 4 other activities.
Sandy beaches await you from this 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch with finished walkout basement. 1st floor offers master bedroom with king bed, 2nd bedroom has a queen and bunk bed. Lower level has a bedroom with king bed, full size futon in family area and curtained area has bunkbed. Useable fireplace in living room(be sure to open the flue first), game area in lower family area, full bath on both levels, front porch is wheelchair accessible. Linens, beach towels, dishware, cooking utensils, coffee, charcoal grill, and deck chairs provided. Back yard has fire pit with a view, and game area for bocci ball, so close to huge play structure for younger children. Some of the best in season pier fishing in Michigan is just across the back yard.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 12-13
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Game Room:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Manistee is known for its fine Victorian architecture from the boom of logging the white pine forests in the county. Its fine, clean beaches are a draw from all over the country. The Ramsdell Theatre is a gem offering live theatre productions, creative arts exhibitions, live music and other art forms not to be missed. Across the street is the stately library worth visiting. Museums on River and 1st Streets tell of Manistee's logging history and development and are worth the time to visit. 2 blocks from the house, you can enjoy a stroll on the River Walk along the Manistee River passing marinas, restaurants and downtown shopping....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
6% Michigan tax, 5% Local county tax, and $100 for Pet Fee, $100 cleaning fee.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Manistee Blacker Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Ludington at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: U.S. 31 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 1st Street Beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Manistee Golf and Country Club-walk to it at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Crystal Mt.- 45 minutes at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Manistee Golf and Country Club-walk to it at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Manistee Golf and Country Club-walk to it at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I grew up in a different part of town but this was my favorite street in the whole city having spent many fun days on the beach, swimming with friends and fishing for perch from the pier. I moved away but returned often to visit family. When this house came on the market, it was a dream come true and we will share it with you. Hope you will enjoy and care for it as much as we do. Please be respectful with your language and music as sound travels easily outside. Thank you.
This home is set up as a home away from home to enjoy the beach, picnic area, tennis courts, basketball court, play structure, pier fishing or just lounging on the spacious back deck. It is so convenient to the golf course with its bar and restaurant, you don't need a car to enjoy yourself. Great area for walking/jogging/cycling in relative safety without too much traffic. House is on a cul-de-sac.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Lovely breezes on warm days from this slightly elevated area that also gives a good view of what is happening nearby. The covered front porch gives an area out of the wind and rain if needed. There is a laundry area in the lower level with an extra refrigerator and microwave.
- Primary: +1 231 723-6599
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Home on Harbor Dr.
Awesome Deck for lounging and Lake MI Sunsets!
Back yard & Fire Pit
Play Area just a quick walk from the home.
Back deck view and there's room for everyone!
Fun nautical touches around every corner!
Nice bar counter between Kitchen & Dining Room
Sunny Master Bedroom with king bed
Surf on down to the lower level for some game time!
Basement Den w/ NEW Futon!
King bed in Lower Level Bedroom
Lower Level bathroom
Front porch, GREAT for your morning coffee!
Deck Lounge Area
View Lake MI from Backyard.
Cheerful Living Room!
Lovely Living Room Fireplace
Seating for 8!
Main Level Bathroom
Beautiful Backyard View
1st floor bedroom, queen bed and bunk bed
Lower level walkout patio
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013