The Fishing is Hot! Luxury for the Serious Fisherman and Family.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rockport house description
Copano Dream is a magnificent dream of a home with a spectacular view of Copano Bay from the front deck and a wonderful view of the harbor from the water side furnished deck. This home has a private lighted fishing dock located at the mouth of the harbor leading to Copano Bay. (Great Fishing) There is also a canoe for your use with paddles and life jackets and wifi internet. Upstairs, there is a spacious living area overlooking the harbor and a fully furnished galley kitchen with a lovely bar. Also upstairs are three bedrooms, two baths; with one bath in the master bedroom and the master bedroom has a day bed for two extra people. Downstairs, at an extra cost, there are two bedrooms, one with two sets of bunk beds and the other with a queen bed. There is also a full bath downstairs as well as a game area with a poker table. The poker table is in a chart room with maps of bays from Baffin to San Antonio with the best fishing spots marked for the serious angler. Feel free to post your picture on the bragging board.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
Copano Dream is a harbor home located on the peninsula of Copano Ridge. Park your boat in the protected harbor. Fish off the deck, or just kick back and enjoy the harbor view. The sunrise is a must....moreless
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Rockport, TX is one of the best kept secrets on the coast. Once just a quaint fishing village, it is has grown into a cultural center for the arts and music as well as a hot spot for fishing, hunting, and bird watching. Rockport knows how to throw a festival, and any that you can attend would be well worth your while. 'Babes on the Bay' is the largest open fishing tournament in North America. Sorry, guys. This one is only for the gals. Oysterfest, Artfest, and the Festival of Wines are age old traditions and always deliver great fun for the whole family. Rockport is one of the finest fishing destinations on the Gulf Coast. Our family has been hunting and fishing Rockport since the 1930's, and there is a big reason that we keep coming back. Redfish, trout, and flounder populations continue to flourish, as do a multitude of species of ducks and geese. Let us refer you to one of the outstanding professional guides we have hunted and fished with for years. If food is your sport, Rockport is a world class arena. From fried to grilled to boiled, let the chefs in the Rockport area present you with the dining experience you prefer from casual to fine and fancy. The dress code is always casual, though. We will be happy to recommend our favorite restaurants, guaranteed to please the most discriminating palate. Not a fisherman but love the ocean? Visit the award winning Rockport Beach. Consistently ranking among the cleanest beaches in Texas, this is a bay beach, not a blue water beach. The wave action is minimal and it is perfect for smaller kids. It is just a hop, skip, and a quick ferry ride over to the Port Aransas beach for fun in the big waves. Jet skis and other water craft can be rented at Little Bay, adjacent to Rockport Beach. The city of Rockport Aquatic and Skate Park is a beautiful, well kept facility with an olympic sized pool with high and low diving boards and a huge spray park for the little swimmers. Did you know that Rockport actually has a 'Shopping Tournament?' Yep. It is in October, and is capped off by a concert on Saturday night. It benefits the education foundation, and it highlights the excellent shopping in downtown Rockport. The local art galleries display amazing coastal art, and they are truly a must see. A variety of shopping experiences from shell shops to antique stores to coastal design boutiques and more are waiting for the total shopping experience. Just a short adventure from your stay in Rockport are Port Aransas and Corpus Christi. These coastal destinations are not as laid back and lazy as Rockport, but they offer some different dining and entertainment options. Located in Corpus Christi, The Texas State Aquarium is the premier aquarium showcasing the Gulf of Mexico. The Battleship Lexington is docked in Corpus Christi Bay and is a great destination for the whole family. The Port Aransas Beach is awesome for surfers, fishermen, beach combers, and sun bathers. You will want to be back to Copano Dream to see the sunset, though! Come try Rockport. It truly has something for everybody. But be careful. If you try it once, you will be hooked for good!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I cannot speak highly enough of this house. I have been vacationing in Rockport for 20+ years. In that time, I have stayed in many rental homes in many different areas on the water. This is honestly the best combination of facilities and location I have found. The house is very accommodating for both small and large groups. First class both indoors and out! The location of the home on the water provides stunning views and very easy access to wonderful fishing/boating. Great fishing right off of the front deck as well! Kids had a blast! We will be coming back as often as possible!
- Guest Lee (Dallas)
- Date of stay 04/11/13
- Review Submitted 05/31/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|SUMMER: UP AND DOWN STAIRS
Mar 1 - Oct 31
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 29
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Rate Information:
Winter Up and Down stairs Rates:
Nightly - $350
Weekly - $1650
Monthly - $1900 - 30 Nights
Winter Texan Upstairs only:
3 month minimum - $1650 per month
Winter Texan Up and Downstairs:
3 month minimum - $1850 per month
Visa and Mastercard accepted
Deposit required for reservation. Balance due upon arrival.
Payment inquiries to Charmaine Boyd at Copano Vacation Rentals:
Additional Fees and Taxes:
15% Hotel Tax applies. Hotel Tax waived for 30+ day rental.
ONE TIME CLEANING FEE APPLIES: No tax added: 2 people: $75, 4p: $85, 6p: $95., 8p: $105, 10p: $115, 12p: $125, 14p: $135.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Corpus Christi International at 41 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 35 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rockport Beach at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Moon Dogs at 4.9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Rockport Country Club at 5.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Our family has loved the Rockport area for over 75 years (check out the picture in the Chart Room and find Big Ollie when he was 3 years old in 1938). It has been the dream of the Albritton Family to own a home in Rockport for most of this tenure. Oliver and Helen Albritton, from Corsicana, bought this home in 2011 and remodeled it with tender loving care. Helen and Oliver's family include two daughters, two sons, and six grandkids who all share this dream. We love to fish. We duck hunt a little. What we are most serious about when we are in Rockport is relaxing and enjoying good times with family and friends.
Copano Dream's location is perfect for the serious angler or the family who just wants a quiet retreat. The sunrise deck over the harbor or the sunset deck looking out over Copano Bay are perfect for relaxing mornings and evenings. Tucked away in the Copano Ridge area of Rockport, vacationers get a secluded feeling, but are just minutes away from all that the Rockport-Fulton area has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The most fantastic thing about Copano Dream has to be its location on the peninsula of Hanibal Point in the Copano Ridge area. The channel which feeds into the harbor from Copano Bay is the only outlet in and out of the bay. The tide, therefore, sweeps fish in through this inlet. Only one way in and one way out! The fishing deck is huge, and kids of all ages will love fishing day and night (there is a green light for night fishing). The serious angler will love the convenience of parking the boat at the dock and just jumping in to fish at great spots which are minutes away.
- Primary: +1 361-729-6505
Links to more information:
Copano fishing is as hot as ever. Come see for yourself.
Sunset over the inlet to Copano Bay. Imagine the fish stacked up waiting for you
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 16, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.