Romantic Victoria Waterfront Condo! Views! Private Deck!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Victoria condo description
Mermaid Gold is an elegantly appointed condo on the waterfront in Victoria. With a beautiful, Tuscan-inspired decor, it is fully equipped and has fabulous harbour and mountain views.
Mermaid Gold has a PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE, for exclusive use by you and your guests. Sit at the teak dining table or at the bar by the railing and watch the boats go by. It's a perfect place for morning coffee or sunset drinks.
Lounging by the fireplace in the living room you have the same breathtaking views.
You can also see the harbour come alive from your pillow top bed while having breakfast or watch lights glitter on the water as you doze off at day's end.
Your kitchen is fully appointed and the bedroom has spa robes, an iron and ironing board, silk covered designer lamps, plenty of closet space and more.
Wireless internet is available to keep you connected.
Mermaid Gold is an easy walk to everything: World Class Restaurants, Shoreline Trails, the Famous Galloping Goose Bicycle Path and Fantastic Shopping!
For more information PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE.Use the link in 'Rate Details' below.
You will find many more details and photographs.
- 550 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 5th Fl units each have private roof gardens
- On floor 5
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Wonderful Harbour and Olympic Mountain views from your bed, living room and private roof garden. IN YOUR LIVING ROOM --- Fireplace, Italian Armoire with Flat Screen Cable TV-VCR-DVD & Stereo/CD Player. Movie,Music and Book Library. Board Games. Elegant Double Sofa-bed. IN YOUR GOURMET KITCHEN --- Contemporary Appliances, Quality Flatware and China, Coffee Maker, Blender, Washer and Dryer and more. IN YOUR BEDROOM --- Fine Bed Linens, Luxury Queen Pillow-top Bed, Silk-shaded Designer Bed Lamps, Spa-style Robes, Iron/Ironing Board. IN YOUR BATHROOM --- Generous Soaker Tub, Fluffy Thick Towels, Hair Dryer, Vanity Makeup Mirror, Fine Soaps and Lotions. IN YOUR PRIVATE ROOF GARDEN --- 500 Sq ft, Secluded Open Air Roof Garden with High Grade Teak Furniture. FOR YOUR SECURITY --- Elevators, Gated Underground Parking, Wheelchair Access. IN YOUR OFFICE --- High Speed Wireless Internet Connection, Wireless Router....moreless
- Music Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES --- Shoreline Walking/Jogging Paths, Whale Watching, The Galloping Goose Trail! Great cycling all over! SHOPPING --- Designer Home Shops, Art Galleries, European Clothing and Decorating, Chinatown Imports, Bookstores and More! CULTURAL/HISTORIC ACTIVITIES --- Live Theater, Garden Tours, China Town, Empress Hotel, Parliament Building. TRANSPORTATION --- Airport Shuttle, Harbour Ferry Stop at your Front Door, Mainland Ferries, Boat Marina, Float Planes, Carriage Tours, Train Station, Car Rental Offices all walking distance or door to door. Many Options. ENTERTAINMENT --- Jazz Clubs, Victoria Symphony, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Wonderful Year-Round Special Events...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We really enjoyed our stay. The condo is close to downtown and the Galloping Goose bike trail which was really fun. It was clean and had all the needed commodities. The pub across the street was noisy at times but not terrible and didn't interrupt our sleeping. The owner recommended some great local restaurants within walking distance. The only weird thing was the caretaker called us the morning of our departure inviting us to stay another day if we wanted as they had a cancellation. When I asked if we could maybe check out 2 hours later (the ferry was in the evening) he said that we couldn't because they had people coming the next day. A little conflicting information and inconvenient for us but overall it was great!
- Guest Anne (Wenatchee, WA USA)
- Date of stay 06/21/13
- Review Submitted 06/23/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
Nov-April .. $630/week .. $1800/month (CAD) May-Oct .... $900/week .. $3000/month (CAD)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We live on Maui most of the year with our horse and dog. When we aren't busy tending to landscape and house duties, we help in the community as much as we can.
Why the Owner Chose Victoria:
Victoria has the best of all worlds. It is a city but you can walk almost everywhere! We never rent a car and love the cosmopolitan benefits mixed with beautiful gardens and the ever fascinating harbour life. We love it in the summer and the winter. It gives us something completely different from Maui, where we live most of the year.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We LOVE the restaurants, museums and cultural events and always discover great unique things while shopping in the Olde Towne area. It is the new hot area in Victoria and art galleries and wonderful shops are springing up all over! (check out the Travel Tips section of our website: www.victoria-waterfront.com for our current favorites!) We also have lazy morning coffee on our roof garden then walk along the far side of the harbour, looking at the Empress Hotel sparkling across the water. Many memorable evenings have also been spent in our roof garden. Everyone who lives on the 5th floor, as we do, has their own private roof garden and they are all exceptionally nice people.
- Primary: (888) 801-5507 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (808) 876-0370 (Hawaii, USA)
Cozy Fireplace with Harbour Views for your Morning Tea or Sunset Drinks
Luxury Queen-sized Bed with Water Views
Enclosed Private Deck at quiet end of Condo rooftop.
Spectacular Butchart Gardens is glorious any time of year.
Harbour and Olympic Mountain Views from your Bed.
Bright, airy condo for your home away from home!
Office area where you can plan activities and use your computer.
Enjoy Victoria Harbour Views from Living Room and Bedroom!
Your Private, Gated Rooftop Garden with Water and Mountain Views!
Elegant Dining Area where you can enjoy lovely meals.
Victoria Harbour View from Mermaid Gold Condo.!
Watch the Boats from your Private Deck!
Gourmet Kitchen with everything you need to cook at home!
Generous Soaker Tub/Shower, sparkling clean for the end of your day!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.