VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent Greater Phoenix Area reviews
"Were impressed with size and amenities of both unit and complex. Household goods and kitchen supplies good. Great access to greenway and walking near Hayden Ave. Sorry it was taken already for 2016.
(pool and hot tub a great bonus)"
Guest: ValDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 18, 2015
"First, it's important to say how relaxing our stay was and how comfortable and quiet the condo was (except for those darned doves). That said . . .
1. While we especially enjoyed the proximity to the pool, our timing was bad -- the pool guy had just been replaced and the new one hadn't started yet, so the pool and its deck and furniture needed cleaning. Also, there never was anyone available to remove the nighly covering of the pool. Glad my husband is strong. Not the owner's fault but a disappointment nonetheless as part of the reason for choosing this property was being steps from the pool.
2. The presence of so many birds caused the pool deck and furniture to be dirtied and unappealing because of bird and rabbit poop. Besides that, the birds were especially loud while we never heard a peep from the bunnies.
2. There was no way in which to check-in to our flight. We had to find a pack 'n ship store in order to print our boarding passes; the office for the communities claimed not to have wi-fi. They weren't at all helpful.
3. The condo was nicely decorated but lacked those "little touches", like games or even a deck of cards; books or magazines; dvd's. Channels listed as being availble on the tv were not available after all.
4. Amazingly the kitchen lacked a pizza cutter but otherwise had the basics and plenty of nice flatware and dishes.
5. I would've appreciated a bar of soap in the showers although I liked the presence of liquid handsoap in the baths and kitchen.
6. The toilet paper and kleenex were cheap and rough, definitely not in keeping with the classy presentation of the condo in general. .
7. Unable to access the owners through VRBO to ask questions. Very frustrating and disappointing."
Guest: KatheDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 4, 2015
"My family and I rented this exceptional home for a relaxing get away. We have rented in Phoenix for the past few years through VRBO and this was our first experience with Bruce and their outstanding property. The home is immaculate and has everything anyone would need. The layout was absolutley perfect for our family providing many options for the teenagers with the games room, media room and lovely pool area. This beautiful home was very spacious with extremely comfortable furnishings.The neighbourhood was safe inviting and we enjoyed many hours just lounging around the pool together. My communication with Bruce was warm and friendly and he did not hesitate to answer any questions that we had. When I called or emailed he responded within minutes! Thank you Bruce for sharing your beautiful home with us! We will definately rent again and will tell all of our friends and family."
Guest: The MacsDate of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 22, 2015
"This was, simply put, a PERFECT place for our family weekend getaway. We stayed here with our four kids (two little ones, two teens) and it was great. The kitchen is stocked with everything you could need, the pool and hot tub are clean and close-by...it was perfect. Emily was great to work with, very prompt and responsive. I can't recommend this place enough."
Guest: MelissaDate of Stay: September 2015Review Submitted: September 30, 2015