VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Lucky Bear Lodge was a great cabin! It was fully stocked and nice and spacious! There was more than enough room for the 8 of us who went to sleep comfortably. The booking was so easy and as soon as we got there I received a call to make sure everything was okay with the property and just to see if I had any concerns! They were great help!"
Guest: aleinahDate of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: April 6, 2015
"We (me, husband, baby, toddler, and dog) stayed in this cabin for 5 nights and really enjoyed it! The pictures and reviews were accurate. I always appreciate detailed reviews so I will try to do the same here ...
- I don't think the cleaning company did a thorough job. Luckily I found the vacuum and was able to vacuum the entire downstairs. It looked as if they quickly swept the floors and that was all. Normally, I wouldn't be too bothered by this, but I have a crawler who puts everything in her mouth so clean floors are a must.
- There were old used sponges in the kitchen sink. Personally I don't want to wash dishes with an old sponge that another stranger used on who knows what.
- loved the bedrooms upstairs! Carpeted (these looked cleaned...I didn't see any dog hair from previous renters).
- the master bed was very very comfortable!!!!!! It was so nice to have the door opened to the balcony in the mornings.
- the 2nd bedroom worked perfectly for our toddler and had plenty of room for the baby's pack and play
- being able to do a load of laundry while we were there was another huge plus
- 5 minutes to town. 10-15 minutes to the Village
- We had difficulty with the WiFi, but the problem was quickly fixed. Ryan, the owner, responded very quickly to my texts about this and did everything he could to help us.
- quiet neighborhood
All in all a great place to stay at a fabulous price. We would stay here again...maybe in the winter next time :)"
Guest: AnonymousDate of Stay: July 2014Review Submitted: August 6, 2014
"Last minute our rental cancelled on us and I came across Johns cabin in a panic and was able to book. I'm so glad and things do happen for a reason. We were here for my dads 60th and he had an amazing weekend. The fenced yard is awesome if you have a dog and the cabin has a lot to offer. Gorgeous remodeled bathroom. I would def recommend this comfy cabin!"
Guest: ashley c.Date of Stay: March 2015Review Submitted: March 8, 2015