Quintessential Cape Cod cottage
"We thoroughly enjoyed an unforgettable 2 week vacation in this fantastic picture-perfect cottage. While the ever-changing view can't be beat, a few additional highlights of our stay should be mentioned:
- the outdoor shower gets afternoon sun, which adds to the experience
- while small, we found the excellent SubZero refrigerator to be perfectly suited for a couple on vacation (and we cooked/grilled more than we ate out); the efficient ice maker was an extra bonus
- the kayaks were a lot of fun and, compared to renting them, a great value-add
- top-of-the-line, well-maintained large Weber grill
- unbelievably comfortable hybrid latex mattress (we missed it so much that w/in 3 weeks of returning home we bought our own)
- brand new Nespresso VertuoLine Espresso and Coffee maker with milk frother (if the incredible sunrise isn't enough of a stimulant)!
- just down the street from Relish (arguably Ptown's best gourmet take-out and sandwich shop - their cupcakes are the ones to beat!)
- a 24-hour visit from Hurricane Arthur proved how well built and solid the cottage is, as it didn't creak once
- Lyn, the owner, was attentive, engaging, and an overall pleasure to deal with; she and her business partner, Maria, have clearly taken great care of this unique property.
We're already counting down the days until our next visit in 2015!
John & Rock"
View this listing