The Ultimate Gathering Place at the Beach! The Pelican at Arch Cape is a large, wheelchair-accessible beachfront home located just 8 miles south of Cannon Beach, Oregon with private access to pristine Pacific Beach where small rivers lead to the sea and waves break on monolithic rock formations on either end.
An open concept living area with a wall of windows opens the home to unobstructed, panoramic views of Castle Rock, the beach and amazing sunsets. Take it all in from an expansive deck featuring a hot tub. A warm and well-appointed home, you're free to enjoy your large or intimate gatherings at the beach, while being within easy distance to nearby quaint towns, attractions, hikes and more beaches to explore.
Look for us on Facebook @ThePelicanatArchCape!
Fresh remodel in 2018, with additional upgrades planned for Feb 2019 including renovating the downstairs bathroom, adding a new bathroom downstairs, expanding the game room, making the family bedroom sides private, leveling and replacing floor downstairs, and replacing the hot tub and other deck upgrades.
1. Bedroom #1 is an en suite master bedroom. Wake up to views of the Pacific ocean. A king size bed, walk in closet, private entrance to the deck. A handicapped accessible bathroom has a large walk in (room for a wheelchair) shower. Located upstairs on main floor and includes a TV.
2. Bedroom #2 is an en suite with a soaker tub and separate shower, king size bed, private entrance to the deck and views. Located upstairs on main floor.
3. Bedroom #3 has a king size bed and private entrance outside. Located on the lower floor.
4. Bedroom #4 is the Family Bedroom - it's a spacious room with 2 sides. One side is the bunk room with built-in bunks totaling 4 queen beds. The other side has a queen and a twin bed and provides access to the bunk room. It has access to the outside and provides handicap access for the downstairs. Located on the lower floor.
5. Bedroom #5 doubles a TV and game room. It has a queen size hide-a-bed. Located on the lower floor.
Upstairs has two bathrooms: one with a walk-in shower, and one with a separate tub and shower. Both have double vanities. Downstairs has one bathroom with shower. Downstairs bathroom is NOT handicap accessible.
Upstairs is open concept with views from every angle. Living room, kitchen and dining area all look out over the ocean. Access to hot tub, expansive deck and beach.
The living room boasts a large SmartTV with Cable and access to apps like Netflix. A wood burning fireplace is ready for cool nights.
A NEWLY REMODELED, fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and all the makings for great meals or heating up ramen. A large table can accommodate 10+ easily, a high chair is provided.
FREE Wi-fi, desk and printer available for those who must put in a little office time.
A BBQ is located on the deck at the front of the house.
Downstairs has large 65’ flat screen smart TV with cable, DVD and Wii (limited number of games), along with a Foosball Table.
An inflatable mattress and pack-n-play are available for extra sleeping space.
Large deck overlooking the sandy beach and ocean, only steps away, on a low bank. A hot tub, and deck chairs and tables invite guests to enjoy the panoramic view of Castle Rock.
The house is wheelchair accessible. The upper level is accessed with walkway on side of house and then up the deck ramps. Accessible bathroom is also upstairs. A shower chair is available in the closet.
Arch Cape is a 'suburb' of Cannon Beach, a very quiet, sandy, long beach with our own tide pools, creeks and 180 degree views. Minutes from Cannon Beach, we are also within easy distance of Manazita and Nehalem, Hug Point beach, Oswald West State Park and Cape Falcon, Seaside, Astoria, great dining, live theater, movies, and good coffee..... You won't run out of things to do, if you can ever pull yourself away from the view out the front windows.
In addition to the great sites, activites restaurants and beaches, there are a variety of area events throughout the year.