“Green Drake” (Every cabin is named after a fly pattern.)
Cabins 17-21 are all the same style of cabin. These are the most popular cabins at the resort, sitting on the banks of the Taylor River. An open deck overlooks the river and includes a private hot tub.
• Approximately 576 square feet
• 2 Bedrooms each with a Queen size bed and sink/vanity
• Gas fireplace and baseboard heat.
• Full size sofa and chair
• All bedding and towels provided
• T.V. with satellite service
• Full kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils
• Toaster or Toaster Oven
• Coffee Maker with filters (guest provides coffee, condiments)
• Stove/Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
• Bathroom with toilet and shower
• Other supplies include: paper towels, toilet paper, bar soap, trash bags, dish soap
• Screened-in porch with gas grill, patio furniture and futon which could be used for additional sleeping in warm months
• Private hot tub on open part of deck
• Parking for 2 vehicles and a larger trailer
(Additional vehicles and trailers may require parking separate from the cabin. Fees may apply.)
All units are designated as non-smoking (including marijuana). Dogs allowed for an additional nightly fee, maximum of 2 dogs. No cats or other animals. Dogs may not be left alone in cabins at any time.
Nightly rate is based on 4 people. There is an additional fee of $10/person/night for extra persons (ages 7 and over). Maximum occupancy is 4.
Rates are typically higher during the peak season from May – September/early October and during holiday periods. Rates are adjusted based on occupancy and can change at any time. For exact rates, enter your trip dates in the availability search.
**If online search results produce a limited listing of available units for your dates, please call us as availability can change quickly. For one night only or arrival within the next 2 days, you must contact the office directly.**