Newly remodeled light-filled basement apartment is perfect for business travelers & tourists. Ideal for 1-2 people. Enjoy your own private entrance, full kitchen with granite counter tops, dishwasher, coffee station for drip coffee or latte's, bedroom with a comfy queen sized Sleep Number bed, 3/4 bathroom, quality towels/sheets & a living room with a gas fireplace, desk, large flat-screen TV, high speed internet, and an additional 1/2 bathroom & access to laundry upon request. We are located 1 mile from the University of Washington, 1/2 mile from Children's Hospital, 2 blocks from 2 bus lines, a mile from the link light rail, and walking distance to numerous restaurants/shops/grocery stores, University Village. We are only a 15-minute drive to Pike Place Market & down town Seattle and about 30 minutes to . Come enjoy Seattle!
We respect your privacy, but are here if you need anything, or want our insight into all things local.
- No outdoor shoes indoors
- No Smoking or vaping indoors or out
- No pets
- May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
- No parties or events
- Please respect that our space is a drug & smoke/vapor free home
- We ask that you please do not use perfumes or colognes while in our space out of consideration for our future guests. We do our best to keep fragrances to a minimum for people with sensitivities
- Please use coasters on wood surfaces
- No candles, open flames or incense
- PLEASE NOTE: Guests staying longer than 2 weeks may incur additional cleaning fees.
- Treat our space with care, so we can continue to share it with others
- If you need anything, ask! :-)