Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - NO PETS ALLOWEDNO PETS ALLOWED
No parties/events - Fraternity/Sorority/ Parties NOT allowed. Fraternity/Sorority/ Parties NOT allowed.
Smoking allowed - Smoking allowed outside at fire pit and pavilions.Smoking allowed outside at fire pit and pavilions.
Max guests: 26 (sleeps up to 18 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 35
- I WILL EMAIL YOU A RENTAL AGREEMENT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS MAY BE ON PROPERTY WITHOUT PRE-APPROVAL
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES YARD OR TRAILS NO SMOKING EXCEPT AT FIRE PIT/GAZEBO NO FIRES EXCEPT IN FIRE PIT OR GAZEBO FIREPLACE NO DISCHARGING OF FIREARMS
- NO FIRERWORKS NO GLASS OUTSIDE NO SOLO HIKING
Hosted by Bill AbingtonAsk a question
Why Bill Abington chose Walland
Easy to get too on paved roads (lodge driveway is gravel) and close to everything, yet totally removed from neighbors in your own private setting. Short drives to Pigeon Forge, Smoky Mountain National Park, Maryville, Gatlinburg, and Knoxville, etc. Across from Blackberry Mountain.
What makes this Lodge unique
3 Hiking Trails from easy and short to longer w/ challenging hill ascent. Outdoor Gazebo with Fire Place and large Pavillion in back of property w/ Fireplace and Grill. Prayer area across small stream with bench seating, pulpit and cross made from local trees. Large outdoor fire pit