Nestled in the Pines, Yosemite Pines is Our Most Easily Accessible Lodging, Great for Seniors and...(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps up to 6
This duplex home has two bedrooms, and one bathroom. Each bedroom has one queen bed and has distant mountain views. The living room has a wood burning stove/fireplace, TV/DVD Satellite and is open to a large dining area and modern kitchen. The living room also opens to a cozy deck that overlooks a large flat yard, great for the younger children to run and play within the sugar pines. There are 2 parking spots over summer months, 1 over winter months.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Nestled in the pines, Yosemite Pines is our most easily accessible lodging, great for seniors and for people with walking disabilities. This spacious 2 bedroom, one bath duplex sleeps six comfortably with a sofa bed in the living room for the children. Each bedroom has one queen bed and has distant mountain views. The living room has a wood burning stove/fireplace, and is open to a large dining area and modern kitchen. The living room also opens to a cozy deck that overlooks a large flat yard, great for the younger children to run and play within the sugar pines! RENT THIS HOUSE FOR LESS PER PERSON THAN THE PRICE OF A LOCAL HOTEL ROOM, MORE SPACE, MORE PRIVACY, MORE AMENITIES!...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 20 - Mar 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 31 - May 4, 2017
2 night min stay
May 5 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
May 26 - May 28, 2017
3 night min stay
May 29 - Oct 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 11%
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
What activities will you do in Yosemite with all the choices you have? Welcome to the beauty of Yosemite National Park. You can take advantage of the wealth of fun activities offered in Yosemite, from hiking and exploring to bicycle riding, skiing and rock climbing.
Other recreational activities available in or near the park:
• You can go sightseeing with Park Service-guided tours. Bring your camera and plenty of film!
• You can also play tennis and golf, visit the famous Ahwahnee Hotel, eat at its 4-star restaurant, participate in Park Ranger-led events, learn the history of the valley, or just relax in your home away from home.
• Nearby attractions include the Giant Redwoods Grove, Glacier Point, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, the Tuolumne Meadows, the Merced River and many marked trails for day hikes both in the valley and surrounding parkland.
• In the wintertime, you can ice skate in the valley.
Yosemite's Scenic Wonders
Why the Owner Chose Yosemite National Park, CA, USA:
Our homes are the closest vacation accommodations to the incomparable Yosemite Valley, Badger Pass Ski Area, Glacier Point, Wawona Golf Course and Mariposa Grove, home of California’s Giant Redwood Trees. We are open 7 days a week
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Scenic Wonders provides home, cabin and condominium accommodations in historic Yosemite. Centrally located, you’re just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying with Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders lodging, you can wake up in the morning refreshed and be at some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery in Yosemite National Park!
- Primary: +1 8889673648
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.