6 Brown Pelican is your slice of paradise. This beautifully renovated eight bedroom, six bathroom oceanfront Sea Pines home has all that you want in a vacation rental home! ***Be sure to check out the virtual tour by clicking on the virtual tour tab on our website!***
This pool area is everything you could ever dream of for your vacation. The private pool deck has plenty of chaise lounges for relaxing, soaking up the rays, and enjoying the nice breeze off the ocean. The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance of your stay if you are interested! Enjoy the gas grill and cookout something delish for the entire crew. There is also amazing outdoor living space - a covered seating area with couches to crash after a long, fun day in the sun. The home is outfitted with wireless internet in case you have to knock out some work while on vacation.
You will be blown away as you enter this beautifully remodeled oceanfront home and see the grand staircase and all the home has to offer. Just beyond the staircase, is the first living area and large wet bar. It features a large, sectional sofa and flat screen television. There is direct access to the pool deck from this living room as well. For your convenience, there is a large wet bar with a refrigerator and dishwasher. Not a bad spot to make drinks for the pool & beach!
The first bedroom is a kiddo's dream come true. Nicely decorated in a fun-loving kid spirited style, this bedroom has room for all of the little ones! It has two sets of twin bunk beds & a double bed that also has twin trundle pull out. The kids can crash on the oversized bean bags while watching something fun on the large flat screen television. They also have a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The first master suite has a king bed and flat screen television. They have a private bath with a walk-in shower. It also has direct access to the pool deck area. Bedroom three has two twin beds and bedroom four has a king bed. They share a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Both bedrooms have flat screen televisions.
As you enter the second level, you are greeted with an open layout. The spacious living room has ample seating and a flat screen television. Just off of that is the dining area and gourmet kitchen. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and much more. There is also a second laundry room and a third full sized refrigerator in the room off the kitchen.
There is direct access off the living and dining area to the expansive, L shaped second floor wraparound balcony. You will find another wonderful place to gather with those that you love. The outdoor seating area offers even more options to relax and hang with your crew all with the view of the beautiful ocean.
The second master suite is located on the second level. It has a king bed, flat screen television, and views of the ocean. This bedroom also has a private bathroom with a double vanity and walk-in shower. Feel free to walk out on the balcony at night and enjoy the nice ocean breeze.
Bedroom six has two sets of twin bunks and bedroom seven has a king bed. These bedrooms share a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Both bedrooms also have a flat screen television.
The eighth bedroom has a king bed and flat screen television. It has access to a private bath with a shower/tub combo.
If you are looking for peace and quiet, escape to the small sitting area in the back of the second level of the home. Two comfortable loungers await your future nap.
This home is just packed with perks for a large group to travel to beautiful Hilton Head Island! 6 Brown Pelican is also an event friendly home. Please call our office to discuss hosting your next event at the home. All events must be approved in advance by Coastal Home and Villa. Please give our office a shout and we would love to talk details with you!
• Bedroom 1: King (Master, First Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 3: Two Twins (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 4: 2 Sets of Twin Bunks & Double Daybed with a Twin Trundle (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 5: King (Master, Second Floor, Ocean View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 6: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 7: King (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Bedroom 8: Two Sets of Twin Bunks (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Shared Bath)
• Distance to Beach: Oceanfront home -- pavers are located off the pool area that lead directly to the beach access path.
• Pool Info: 33 feet long with an average width of 14 feet (freeform pool). The pool and spa are able to be heated for an additional fee for stays falling between Labor Day through Memorial Day. Please call our office in advance if you are interested! Must call Coastal Home and Villa at least two weeks prior to your stay to confirm and pay the additional fee.
• 5865 Square Feet
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to six cars max - not all can be SUVs due to sizing. Parking passes are an additional $15/pass per week. If you require more than the allotted amount of parking spots, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
<iframe width='853' height='480' src='https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=9DU2XPJWuJk' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>