Spectacular sunsets, main channel view, direct lake access easy steps to dock
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Gate located in laundry closet to close stairs Gate located in laundry closet to close stairs
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking inside homeAbsolutely no smoking inside home
Max guests: 8 - Additional guests not allowed due to septic Additional guests not allowed due to septic
- Dispose of trash at county dump located at Indian Creek Rd/US 92, 5 mins from home next to Indian Creek Market
- Septic system: please do not flush anything ie feminine hygiene items etc, use septic safe tissue, use coffee can provided for cooking grease disposal
- Well water supply therefore no hose water usage allowed ie car/boat washing, do not allow children to play with hoses.
What makes this Cabin unique
Breathtaking sunsets with full channel view miles long, no light pollution for star gazing sitting on 2 acre lakefront property. Private dock right off backyard with easy stairs for access. Safe neighborhood with diverse wildlife. Home sits on private wooded peninsula, families enjoy talking distance from deck to dock. 15 minutes to Foodcity in Dandridge, 30 minutes to Seiverville/Dollywood, 35 minutes to Pigeon Forge attractions, 45 minutes to Great Smoky Mountains