Welcome to 23 Lands End Road – a stunning three bedroom townhome located on the tip of the Island with breathtaking views of the Calibogue Sound. This three bedroom, three bathroom property can sleep up to eight. You will fall in love with this newly remodeled townhome and the complex! **Be sure to check out the virtual tour by clicking on the virtual tour tab on our website!**
Lands End is located near the South Beach Marina in Sea Pines and boasts some of the best sunsets on the Island plus a scenic boardwalk along the water. Walk over to the South Beach Marina and famous Salty Dog Cafe within minutes. Enjoy all of the shops and restaurants it has to offer!
This particular condo is also outfitted with wireless internet. A nice bonus is this is a dog-friendly property. If you are planning on bringing your furry friend, please call our office in advance to pay the additional fee and confirm your four-legged BFF! Second perk? The complex pool is conveniently located steps away from the front door! Have any tennis players in the group? This property comes with one hour of complimentary court time daily at the South Beach Racquet Club for all 2019 reservations.
As you enter the condo, you will instantly be in awe. The living room is located on the first floor and a nice spot to gather! It features a flat screen television plus a pull out sleeper sofa.
The kitchen and dining area are conveniently located just off the living room – a nice, open concept feel. Great for having conversations with your group while you whip up a delicious meal! The updated kitchen has bar top seating for two plus the dining room table can seat up to six.
Feel free to dine outside in the screened in porch! The screened in porch has seating for six and views of the Calibogue Sound. Just off this porch is a waterfront sundeck with drop dead gorgeous sunsets. There is a gas grill located on the sundeck available for your use as well. You have direct access to the waterfront scenic boardwalk that winds throughout the Lands End complex directly from the sundeck at 23 Lands End.
The master bedroom with a king bed and a flat screen television is located at the front of the property on the first floor. It has a private bathroom with an updated walk-in shower.
At the top of the stairs you have bedroom two which also has a king bed. This bedroom has views of the water and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has his and her sinks plus an updated walk-in shower.
The third bedroom is just down the hall and has two twin beds and a flat screen television. The private bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
This updated three bedroom waterfront two story townhome will not disappoint you!
• Bedroom 1: King (First Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 2: King (Master, Second Floor, Water View, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Bedroom 3: Two Twins (Second Floor, Flat Screen TV, Private Bath)
• Additional Sleeping Option: Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room on the First Floor
• Distance to Beach: Waterfront property – views of the Calibogue Sound. Two minute walk to the beach access.
• 1500 Square Feet
• Dog Friendly: This home permits a max of two dogs to stay in the home for an additional fee. Please phone our office in advance for confirmation. If you have more than two dogs, please call our office to see if an exception can be made.
• Parking: There is parking available at the home for up to two cars max on a private drive. No parking on streets or landscaping permitted. Parking passes are an additional $17/pass per week. If you are traveling with more than two vehicles, please call Coastal Home and Villa for options prior to your arrival.
Welcome to Hilton Head Island’s most celebrated resort! With its iconic lighthouse, 2 world-class marinas, 5,000 oceanfront acres and seemingly endless walking and biking paths, Sea Pines (located on the southern tip of the island) has been the island’s most recognized resort for more than 50 years. The array of activities available to guests is virtually limitless; from its three premier gold courses (including Harbour Town Links, a perennial stop for the PGA Tour) to tennis at the Sea Pines Racquet Club (ranked #1 for tennis programs by TENNIS Magazine) to incredible dining, shopping and outdoor adventures. For many, Sea Pines is more than a resort – it’s the essence of Hilton Head Island and the best of the Lowcountry.
<iframe width='853' height='480' src='https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=1vwAy8XS3KJ' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen allow='vr'></iframe>