This private 600-square-foot artist-created elegant house located in the lovely and quaint town of Nevada City, California is full of inspiring details; cozy, colors galore, with finely detailed artistic touches throughout.
Sorry we no longer allow pets. Absolutely NO visiting dogs/animals allowed on the property.
• Perfect for a couple's get-away
• A great place for grandparent's visiting their families in the area.
• Two bathrooms; 1 with deep jacuzzi tub as well as shower; the second bathroom has a shower
• Wood floors throughout; master bedroom has 100% wool carpeting; wool Karistan rug in front room
• A/C for hot summer days
• Two cable TV's (in front room and master bedroom) & 2 DVDs
• Boss CD player; small plug in speaker for your iphone
• Full kitchen with granite counters
The Art Cottage is filled with contemporary art, objets d'art as well as art-related videos.
A wonderful 100-year-old walnut tree shades nearly the entire yard. There is parking right in front of the entrance for one car and a few feet away on the main road for a second car or guests. (please make sure to tell your guests where to park: i.e. NOT on Park Ave Ext and NOT behind your car in the driveway).
Unfortunately we no longer take one night reservations. We got de-ranked because we had to refuse so many requests because people didn't read the rules relative to one-night reservations: if it's up against another reservation we will do it in advance, otherwise only 3 days in advance. So now, unfortunately, we have only two-night reservations possible.
No parties, loud events, loud music. No outside noise after dark.
No smoking indoors.
Check-in no earlier than 3 pm
Check-out 11 am; STRICT. Cleaners arrive right at 11:05!