Brand new 1br/1ba cottage downtown Mt Shasta
About Linda Williamson
Hello and welcome to beautiful Mt Shasta. I am happy to host you at any one of my vacation rentals in Chestnut Village which is a collection of 4 vacation units on Chestnut Street. I am Owner/Broker of Century 21 Advantage and Owner of Mt Shasta Vacation Rentals. I grew up here in Mt Shasta and know the area well. We welcome you to our homes and are happy to assist you on your vacation.
Why Linda Williamson chose Mt Shasta
Shasta Serenity had a complete remodel and is completely brand new inside. It is located right downtown Mt Shasta so you can walk everywhere. Enjoy the gorgeous Mt Shasta Views from the yard and relax on the front porch. This cottage is equipped with everything to make your stay perfect with fully stocked kitchen, towels and linens provided, strong internet and smart60" TV.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Smoking is allowed outside only. No smoking anythi
Cottage is not child proofed. We offer a baby rent
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Everything went smoothly ! Home is perfectly located . Thank you !
Great place and location
We had a wonderful time here! The place and location were perfect!
This cottage is right off the Main Street yet sits back behind a locked courtyard for privacy. You can walk everywhere to the fun shops, to Berryvale the organic food store and restaurants. Downtown Mt Shasta is quaint and charming. If you have more in your party, this owner rents Dickons Cottage just behind this one.
1. Mt Shasta – the main grocery store is Rays Food Place in the Shopping Center. Also, Mt Shasta Supermarket (great BBQ foods and sandwiches – meat market, wines) and Berryvale Natural Foods.
2. There is a movie theater in the Shopping Center.
3. Check out Shastice Park (tennis, skate park, ice skating, dog park, kids play sets, picnic areas and awesome “Concert in the Parks on Saturday nites with beer booth) and The City Park for walking trails, Sacramento River headwaters, summer concerts, kids swings/slides, picnic areas.
4. Access the Lake Trail (at Lake Siskiyou) just across from Mt Shasta Resort entrance. Bike it, walk or run it – goes around the lake.
5. Lake Siskiyou Beach area. Access thru Lake Siskiyou Campground. $1.00 per person. Beach has snack shop, little store, paddle boat and other water sports rentals.
6. Fish Hatchery and Sisson Museum is a must for kids…..
7. Lakes: Lake Siskiyou (no jet skies or water skiing), Lake McCloud, Lake Shastina
8. Great Hikes – Black Butte, Castle Crags, Gumboot Lake, Heart Lake
9. WINTER – Bunny flats for sledding and Mt Shasta SKI PARK for snow boarding and skiing