Bells Beach Lodge is located on a private beach with a driftwood-laden, sugar-sand beach. Relax in this rustic, elegant 2000+ square-foot home.
Enjoy breathtaking views from every room of Saratoga Passage, Mount Baker, Cascade Mountains and nearby forest. Build a fire in the river-rock fireplace. During low tide the beach invites exploration of starfish, sunfish, and crabs! Fishing is good during open seasons.
About Bells Beach Lodge:
- 100 feet of private beach
- Just as fabulous in the fall/winter with the river-rock fireplace and large windowed views of the waves splashing on the beach
- 2 large covered decks
- Built-in brick barbecue
- 3 bedrooms/1 loft room: two bedrooms and loft have new queen-size beds, dormitory bedroom has a full and a single bed
- Living room has sectional sofa and chairs
- Original nautical theme artwork throughout the home
- Charming architecture, including driftwood posts and 'worm wood' walls - one of a kind
- DVD, cable, HDTV, and dormitory TV
- WiFi internet access
- iPod/iPhone cable for stereo
- On-site parking for approx 4 cars
- Wildlife visitors include bald eagles, whales, seals, otters, herons, rabbits, and more
- Excellent birding on the Island
- 10-minute drive to the towns of Langley, Freeland, and Bayview (grocery stores, movies, art studios, cafes, restaurants, antique shops, farmer's market)
- Local winery is approx 15 minutes away for tours and tasting
- Approx 60-minute drive/ferry ride from Seattle. Kenmore Air can fly you directly to the house and drop you off on the beach in 15 minutes from Seattle - they fly in 4 days a week.
Keywords: Private, Beachfront, Home, Langley