About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Absolutely no pets of any kind allowed at any timeAbsolutely no pets of any kind allowed at any time
No events - No more than 6 people allowed on property.No more than 6 people allowed on property.
No smoking - No smoking allowed at any time.No smoking allowed at any time.
Max guests: 6
- Please do not litter in the woods. No group parties or overnight guests in excess of the units published sleeping capacity.
- Guests must search the property before checking out to make sure they are not leaving any personal items behind. Hosts will not return left items.
- Trees and bushes are vulnerable to forest fires. No fireworks. No fires are allowed on the property at any time, except in the grill or fireplace.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Scott and Regina CrossAsk a question
About Scott and Regina Cross
Scott and Regina are lifelong Tennessee natives and are very happy to share our cabin with you. We have traveled all over the world and always come back to our Tennessee home. We encourage you to use this time and unplug from the world and relax.
Why Scott and Regina Cross chose Pigeon Forge
At Mountain Oak you can enjoy the peaceful seclusion, sitting in your upper deck rocking chair just outside your bedroom. Cuddle up on comforable living room furniture in front of your gas log fireplace, or go outside to enjoy the hot tub while the kids spend time upstairs in the spare room which boasts an XBox 360 game system and Blu-ray dvd player.
What makes this Cabin unique
Mountain Oak is in the perfect location between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, which can cut huge amounts of time off your travel, giving you and your loved ones more time to enjoy the wonderful destinations within minutes of our cabin, instead of being stuck in traffic.