About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
Toilet · Shower · Outdoor shower
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- No smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Pets welcome
Hosted by Keri WiltAsk a question
About Keri Wilt
FROM YOUR HOSTS: We love our Hill Country Community and own a popular restaurant, wine & craft beer bar in Kerrville’s Historic Downtown District called Grape Juice. Locals refer to GJ as Kerrville’s Living Room because of the warmth and hospitality found inside, but we simply strive to be what we call “5-star in Flip Flops”. So come as you are, dress up or dress down, get outside your box to sip something new, and make sure to order the brussel sprouts. Reservations Are Strongly Encouraged. NEED HELP? Being foodies and travel junkies ourselves...we know all of the great spots to eat, drink, and experience our corner of the Hill Country to it’s fullest, so feel free to reach out for suggestions!
Why Keri Wilt chose Kerrville
This newly renovated 1950’s bungalow is perfectly located just steps from the Kerrville River Trail, the Guadalupe River and mere blocks from Historic Downtown filled with coffee shops, cafes, & shopping and boasts some pretty awesome amenities. Walk or ride one of the bikes on the property and explore our fun town.
What makes this Bungalow unique
Yoga Mats on site.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 3
Minimum age to rent: 24
1) Dogs are not allowed not sleep in the human beds. :) Deposit will be held if this rule is not followed.
2) No cats or other pets allowed unless they are a service animal.
3) Bikes Provided: Ride at Your Own Risk