Come escape to a private oceanfront getaway that comfortably sleeps 8 in four bedrooms. The beach is just a few steps away and Monterey and Santa Cruz are within short driving distances!!
Pajaro Dunes is located on a secluded 1.5 mile stretch of idyllic sandy beach along the Monterey Bay on the beautiful central California coast. Enjoy this incredible vacation spot in 68 Pelican Point, a four bedroom, 2 bath, expansive condo located directly on the beach. Because this ramp-accessible unit is located on the top floor, views of the ocean are visible from nearly every room and panoramic vistas from the master bedroom and living room area. With a fully equipped kitchen, and large communal space, 68 Pelican Point is the perfect place to enjoy a family vacation, catch up with a group of friends, vacation with another family, share a family reunion or host a conference or retreat.
Many visitors spend their whole vacation here at Pajaro Dunes. You can enjoy cocktails while watching the sunset, play board games by the fireplace or read a book while overlooking the ocean. Lay out in the sun, body surf in the ocean, and build a castle in the sand. Take long romantic walks down the beach. For sports fans, there are also Tennis and Volleyball courts available.
Pajaro Dunes has an ideal location for an exciting vacation on the beautiful central California coast. We are situated 30 minutes north of Monterey and 20 minutes south of Santa Cruz. Just a small sample of the activities at your doorstep...
• Visit the world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium
• Spend the afternoon on Fisherman’s Wharf and Cannery Row
• Walk through the historic art colony by the sea at Carmel
• Visit the charming Capitola village for fine dining, specialty shops, art galleries
• Go kayaking with the otters at Elkhorn Slough
• Shop for antiques and walk through fish markets in Moss Landing
• Taste wine in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountain wineries
• Watch a large colony of breeding Northern Elephant Seals at Ano Nuevo State reserve
• Shop and eat at the outside mall on Pacific Ave in downtown Santa Cruz
• Ride and play at the seaside amusement park Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
• Drive the spectacular 17-Mile Drive and visit the famous golf course at Pebble Beach
JANUARY THROUGH MAY -- 3 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 2! (excluding holidays)