About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · shower
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
Hosted by Mark SpidellAsk a question
About Mark Spidell
Mark and his family are experienced VRBO hosts with multiple properties in the area. Providing a great guest experience is something we take very seriously. We respond to guest inquiries 7 days a week. Please feel free to contact us for information by phone, 970-948-9474, or email.
Why Mark Spidell chose Glenwood Springs
This house is just a short walk from our home. This allows us to be nearby if the need arises, but far enough away to provide privacy. With great views, the peaceful sound of the creek and the proximity to the great outdoor adventure, this property is truly special.
What makes this Cottage unique
This property is special because of its location and unique design. It is close to town but also feels rural. You can adjust your plans easily as it is near many different activities. Awesome snow at Sunlight...10 minutes away. Want to go river rafting...10 minutes away. Awesome snow in Aspen...45 minutes away. Want to going for a bike ride...leave from the house or drive a short distance to some beautiful trails and paths. The back road to Carbondale starts a quarter mile away, and meanders through scenic ranch land where you often see elk grazing and the occasional coyote (a great road for biking or running as well).
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dogs OK, cannot be left aloneDogs OK, cannot be left alone
Max guests: 4
- ***Special Note for winter guests - All-wheel drive or four-wheel drive autos are required when staying in December, January, and February***
- Pet Policy: Well behaved dogs are welcome, but must be disclosed by the guest and approved by the host. We ask that dogs are never left alone inside.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)