Beach Cottage I - Stunning Beach Condo - Indian Shores Area(40 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Assigned covered parking in building with plenty of visitor's parking.
Near good restaurants, great shops & John's Pass, offering deep-water fishing, water sports & day cruises. Walk to REDINGTON PIER for line fishing and more water sports. Only 28 miles from Tampa and Busch Gardens; 10 miles from Clearwater Beach & 15 miles from St. Pete. Less than a two hour trip to Disney World and Orlando. 45 minutes to Tampa International Airport and 15 minutes to St. Pete/Clearwater airport. Beach Trolley avaialble in front of premises running through all the beaches from Clearwater to John's Pass and St. Petersburg day and night.
Keywords: Luxury 2 bedroom 2 bath condominum on white sand beach. Amenities include heated pool, hot tub, beach volley ball, covered parking. Jetted tub in master suite. Family/Kids friendly. All the comforts of your home, including full size washer & dryer in unit. 50 inch Flat Screen TV. Fully equipped kitchen. Beach chairs, towels and beach umbrella in unit. Walking distance to restaurants and attractions. Trolley stop at location. Trolley takes you to all beaches including St. Pete and Clearwater for just one fare a day.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2004
- On floor 3
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1) COMFORTABLE KING SIZE BED IN MASTER SUITE with Pillow Top new matress, Queen size Beds (1) QUEEN SIZE IN SECOND BEDROOM, plus futton in second bedroom that opens into a full size. Also a roll away single size bed to use in any room., Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1) Roll away twin size cod can be used in any room., Child Beds (1) Twin cod can be used in any room. Infant crib available., Baby Cribs (1) Available upon request., Sleep Sofa or Futons (2) Second bedroom has Queen size bed. In addition there is a Futon in second bedroom OPENS INTO A FULL SIZE BED. plus a roll away/ COT bed converts TO TWIN SIZE FOR USE IN any room....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- THIS IS A LUXURY CONDOMINIUM WITH MANY AMENITIES AND FAMILY/ KIDS FRIENDLY. FIND ALL THE COMFORTS OF A HOME WITH FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, IN UNIT FULL SIZE WASHER AND DRYER. 52' FLAT SCREEN TV IN LIVING ROOM AND TV'S IN EACH BEDROOM. STEREO AND IPOD DOCK AND CHARGER. VIDEO/DVD LIBRARY, PLUS BOOKS AND GAMES IN UNIT. WIRELESS INTERNET AND CABLE. ASSIGNED COVERED PARKING ADDITIONAL PARKING FOR VISITOR HEATED POOL AND HOT TUB IN ON POOL DECK OVERLOOKIING THE BEACH FROM THE SECOND FLOOR WITH SPECTACULAR SUNSETS, AND GAS GRILLS FOR COOKOUTS. WALKING DISTANCE TO PUBLIC TENNIS COURTS AND NEAR GOLF AND MINIATURE GULF FOR KIDS. CITY TROLLEY STOPS IN FRONT OF BUILDING AND GOES TO ALL BEACHES AND JOHN'S PASS WITH MANY RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS AND DAY CRUISES, SUCH AS DOLPHIN CRUISE, HONEYMOON ISLAND, CASINO CRUISES AND PIRATE CRUISES. WALKING DISTANCE TO RESTAURANTS, PUBS AND KARAOKE. BEACH CHAIRS, UMBRELLAS, BEACH TOYS & TOWELS PROVIDED IN THE UNIT. ALL YOU NEED IS YOUR OWN SWIM SUIT....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
Our Building offers a beautiful pool deck on the second floor of the bulding overlooking the beach for spectacular sunsets. Heated pool and Spa, beach volley ball,, and grills for outdoor cooking....moreless
- Water View
The building is right on the beach. Just come downstairs and sink your feet In the white sands of the Gulf of Mexico beaches! Miles and miles of beautiful white sand beaches and spectacular sunsets!...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Mobile Phone:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Private Pool:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
MEMORIAL DAY WEEK
May 27 - Jun 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 10 - Dec 9, 2017
7 night min stay
CHRISTMAS, LONG WEEKENDS
Dec 23 - Dec 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- cleaning $125 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 13%
Rates are based on 4 occupants. Maximum capacity 6 people. Additional rates $10/day per Person for Groups larger than 4. No pets allowed as per HOA. Smoking allowed only on balcony. Saturday or weekdays arrivals accepted, depending on availability. Great family and/or adult getaway with all the comforts of a home.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Miles of white sand beaches on the clear blue waters of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, heated pool, spa, beach volley ball and gas grills in the building for the enjoyment of the guests Sun fillied beach walks, collecting shells along the way, bird sanctuary, pier fishing, seafood restaurants, great shops, local within walking distance taverns, bike rentals, water sports & wave runners miniature golf and ice cream parlors, all within walking distance. Catch the Beach Trolley to other beaches and John's Pass, great restaurants, fishing & deep water fishing, day cruises, gambling cruises, dolphin watch cruises, plus relaxing and sinking your feet in the white sand, Spectacular sunsets and moonlit nights. Walk to Redington pier for line fishing and more water sports. Nearby tennis, marina and golf courses.
Make time to watch the spectacular sunsets with sand between your toes!
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We live in Tampa and visit our second home often and plan to move there when we retire. We have decorated and remodeled the condo to offer all the comforts of a home away from home. We gather here with family and friends often, and have built many cherished memories of our time together at 'our' beach, and hope you and your loved ones can do the same!
Why the Owner Chose Indian Shores, FL, USA:
The Gulf beaches are just stunning, calm clear waters with an array of colors, wild life and shells with miles of peaceful white sand beaches, yet we are within walking distance of shops, day cruises, water sports, great entertainment and fresh local seafood restaurants. We enjoy our family getaways and hope to share our beautiful beaches and home with our guests. We live in Tampa, just about 45 minutes away from the condo, and bought this property as our second home. Our aim is to make our guests feel this is a second home to them as well, and many of our guests have been coming back for years.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Only 30 minutes to Tampa and 1.5 hours to Disney World. Visit the new Dali Museum in St. Petersburg or the lively restaurants of Clearwater and John's Pass. Walk to Reding Pier and fish, collect shells, take a stroll for an ice cream, or walk to The Friendly Tavern, with its local tiki bar and karoke nights, and walk back home (only three blocks away). Experience local restaurants and fresh seafood, or sit back and relax to enjoy our spectacular sunsets!
- Primary: +1 866 989-3900 (Florida, USA) CALL TOLL FREE 866 989-3900 or Cell:(813) 610-0252
- Secondary: +813 610-0252 Call cell (813)610-0252 after hours and weekends
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious Living Room with fireplace, 52' flat tv. Sliding doors open to balcony.
King size master with flat screen TV and sliding doors to balcony
Master bath with dual sinks and walk-in closet
2nd Bathroom adjacent to 2nd bedroom. Split floor plan for maximum privacy.
Dining and Livingroom area with cozy wood-burning fireplace.
Formal Dining Room for 6 with bar counter to kitchen
fully equipped kitchen
Large balcony with view of the water and ample seating.
Large Pool Deck on 2nd Floor
Grills for all to enjoy for cookouts on the pool deck.
View of Beach Cottage I & II from the beach.
Atrium an covered parking at Beach Cottage I.
52'' Big Screen, flat TV in Living Room
Master Bedroom with King Bed and sliding doors to balcony
2nd bedroom with Queen size bed and full size futon.
Spacious open floor plan with lots of room for family gatherings
Spacious Living Room opens to balcony.
Brand new stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
View of the beach from our balcony
Closer view of beach from our balcony.
Pool Deck and hot tub overlooking the beach.
Spectacular sunsets from pool deck.
Entrance to Beach Cottages I & II.
Picnic area just at the entrance to the beach.
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.