For your next vacation, come escape to this lovely 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house on the lake. There's enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests here, so it's a fantastic size for a family or group traveling together. With miles of snowmobile trails, numerous clear lakes and streams for fishing or boating, and an abundance of gorgeous scenery year-round, Barnstead, New Hampshire is the perfect New England retreat for all seasons.
From the moment you first enter the home, you'll fall in love with its majestic cathedral ceilings and spacious floor plan, ideal for socializing with your travel companions. Unwind by the Alpine-style circular wood-burning fireplace in the wintertime, suspended in the middle of the living area with large sliding glass doors in the background, leading out to the private deck. After an exciting day filled with outdoor fun, come home to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen before gathering for a fun family dinner. In the summertime, build a campfire in the fire pit on the property's very own private beach, or make some tasty barbeque on the charcoal grill.
If you're a serious outdoor enthusiast, you won't be disappointed - You'll find endless hiking and walking opportunities around the house, and the largest state park in New Hampshire is only 11 miles away. Hike up the beautiful Mount Major for some incredible views of Lake Winnipesaukee, or take advantage of the many miles of cross-country skiing and snowmobile trails in the winter. The family-friendly Gunstock Mountain ski resort is only 25 minutes away as well. There really is a little something for everybody here in Barnstead!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an Alpine-style suspended wood-burning fireplace, cathedral ceilings, charcoal grill, fully equipped kitchen, fire pit, private beach, deck, wireless internet access, and more
- Quiet, serene setting and excellent location - Easy access to state parks, hiking trails, skiing, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- There is a pull-out Sleeper Sofa in the living area
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee - Maximum 2 dogs or 2 cats
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- No linens and towels are provided for their stay. You must bring your own.