Nestled among scenic wooded hills is the 8,240-acre Canyon Lake, boasting 80 miles of shoreline and considered one of the most picturesque lakes in all of Texas. Experience the best of the area by staying at this unique vintage property, ideally situated on 2 pristine acres surrounded by old oak trees and ample wildlife. The property features 2 bedrooms split between 2 buildings - the main house and the cabin. If you're seeking a truly relaxing getaway, Canyon Lake is an excellent choice!
The main house, originally built in 1917, has 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed and a comfortable queen-sized sleeper sofa, while the cabin, located 20 feet from the main house, contains the 2nd bedroom and 2 queen-sized beds, all of which will ensure a restful night's sleep before each day of lake adventures. Each unit comes with its own full bathroom. All the amenities you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including on-site laundry machines, a flat screen TV with DVD player and cable for your entertainment, air conditioning, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances. Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons watching herds of deer from the front porch - you can even feed them deer corn if you like! You'll also get to enjoy use of the private swimming pool*, hot tub, and barbeque pit on-site. At the end of the day, unwind on the front porch with your loved ones and watch as the sun gently slips behind the horizon, painting the sky with a vivid, colorful display guaranteed to take your breath away.
Even though you may prefer to spend most of your vacation right here on the property, you'll find a wide variety of fun activities just a stone's throw away. From here, you'll be close to shopping, San Marcos, and San Antonio. Spend an afternoon tubing on the Guadalupe, rent jet skis or pontoons at the marina, and end the day with a fabulous dinner overlooking the lake. It's time to reconnect and unwind from the city, and there's no better place than this charming Canyon Lake property to do just that!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private swimming pool*, hot tub, barbeque pit, charcoal grill, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, flat screen TV with DVD player, cable, and much more
- Fantastic location on 2 scenic acres within close proximity of numerous local attractions and outdoor recreational activities!
- Master Bedroom (Main House): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Cabin): 2 Queen-sized Futons
- Pull out couch available to sleep 2
- No smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- Please note that this property has exterior security cameras for the safety of guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Permit # L1320
- Please note that children and infants do count towards the total number of guests
*PLEASE NOTE the swimming pool is only available beginning Memorial Day Weekend