Welcome to the Timbercreek 6A, also known as “THE VIEW”. TC 6A is a recently renovated condominium, three-bedrooms plus a sleeping loft, on Bald Head Island. Many years ago, a long time Bald Head Islander told us that we had the most spectacular marsh view on the Island. We’ve now owned our place at Timbercreek for over twenty five years and have never seen a better view. From our top floor screen porch, looking west, you see the BHI Marina, Cape Fear River and Southport. Looking east, down the tidal marsh, you see the houses on East Beach that face the Atlantic. Ahead of you, looking north, is a stunning panorama …… 10,000 acres of tidal marsh, the meandering Bald Head Creek, Middle Island and other small pine islands. When we first came to Bald Head Island in 1989, we rented at Timbercreek. Sitting on the screen porch that first evening, we witnessed a beautiful full moon rising over the marsh. This is magical, we thought. The next day, we learned that Timbercreek 6A was for sale. The rest is history. It’s still magical.
Timbercreek 6A was renovated in 2010 – 2011. The new kitchen with granite counters is a thing of beauty. The two bathrooms were completely redone with granite-topped vanities and tiled showers. There are new interior doors, new lighting, new rugs, a new dining table and a new 50-inch television that fits nicely in the new custom cabinet. The following amenities are yours with a Timbercreek 6A rental:
• A large screen porch with rockers and a panoramic view
• A separate sun deck for morning coffee and sunbathing
• Three bedrooms with 1 king, 1 queen and 2 twin beds
• A loft with 2 twin beds and a second TV (great for the kids)
• All linens and bath towels are provided
• Two renovated full bathrooms with beautifully tiled showers
• A fully equipped, newly renovated kitchen
• A crib and high chair for little ones
• A 50-inch television with digital cable and wireless Internet
• A four person golf cart and six-person golf cart with a cover for cool or rainy days
• Four kayaks, four bikes, and boogie boards, beach chairs and an umbrella
• A complimentary temporary membership in the Bald Head Island Club
• An optional temporary membership in the Shoals Club (for an additional fee)
• A full cleaning on departure is included in the rental price
• An on-Island manager for your convenience
• Pet friendly for an additional pet fee
Your vacation on Bald Head Island has so many possibilities. A few examples: biking, hiking, kayaking, birding, sun bathing, ocean swimming, pool swimming, shelling & beach combing, boogie boarding, body surfing, fishing, crabbing, walking the nature trails, walking the Point at low tide, turtle walks led by the BHI Conservancy. Or just put your feet up and relax.
There are no cars on Bald Head Island. You park your car at the ferry lot on the mainland and use a golf cart while on the Island. Our screen porch is one of the most peaceful places on the Island. We regularly see egrets, ibis, osprey, herons and other shore birds as well as the occasional painted bunting or dolphins in the creek. Leave your cares on the mainland and come to a magical island.
Call or email us for more details. We do use an on-Island agent/manager to manage your check-in and cleaning to make sure your vacation goes off without a hitch.
Keywords: barrier island, uncrowded beaches, great golf, spectacular view, amazing panorama, serene, peaceful, quiet