Explore the best of Napa Valley at this luxury 7-bedroom, 7.5-bathroom Calistoga vacation rental house which sleeps 14. With a spacious, lovely interior and a picturesque, entertaining exterior, this beautiful home is an ideal size for families, friends or couples traveling together. With a daily cleaning service, full kitchen, private pool, hot tub and close proximity to the area's wineries, hiking trails, shops, restaurants, and more, this alluring abode will not disappoint!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed (w/ non-allergenic feather-free bedding) | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: King Bed | Bedroom 6: King Bed | Bedroom 7: King Bed
Let this prime Calistoga vacation rental house serve as the perfect setting for your next trip to California! Nestled amongst gorgeous landscape with views of Mount St. Helena and the Palisades, this beautiful property is surrounded by picturesque scenery you'll never forget.
Upon arrival, you'll be warmly greeted by tasty treats and refreshing soft drinks at check-in, immediately making you feel right at home. Within 5,000 square feet of tastefully selected living space, this home combines the perfect contrast of Victorian farmhouse architecture and contemporary decor. All the comforts of home are here, from cable TV to complimentary wireless internet access.
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group's favorite recipes before gathering around the spacious dining room table. From there, head to the comfortable living area where you can kick up your feet after a long day and share stories and laughs about the day's adventures. You can also look forward to watching your favorite shows on the cable TV or curling up by the gas fireplace.
In the mornings, look forward to sipping your cup of coffee on the romantic porch while gazing out at stunning California views. You can also indulge in a delicious homemade breakfast while eating at the chic dining patio or love seats.
Further explore the home's charming landscape by venturing to the property’s rosemary or rose lavender gardens, located just steps from lovely terraces and vegetable raised beds. When you've decided you need relief from the heat, take a dip in the home's private and sparkling pool. You'll find there's more than enough places to lounge beneath the sun, whether you're hoping to work on your tan, or simply turn the pages of a new read.
When you're ready to call it a night, retire to either of the welcoming bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night's sleep!
Known for its outstanding array of attractions, Calistoga provides endless opportunities to make lifelong memories with loved ones.
In just 15 minutes, walk downtown for an abundance of dining, shopping, and cultural destinations. You'll also discover this area is home to many events, festivals, and auctions, including BottleRock Music Festival, Cinema Festivals and Arts and Gastronomy Week.
Additionally, enjoy close proximity to Napa Valley's most famous wineries for days spent wine tasting and touring the region's most beloved land.
Outdoor enthusiasts can head to the many scenic biking, hiking and running trails - all located just a short distance from the property.
NOTE FROM NAPA VALLEY VINTNERS' COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
"Now that we have a clearer picture of what happened in Napa Valley, we are grateful and humbled to report that damage to the Napa Valley wine industry was not widespread," says Patsy McGaughy, communications director for Napa Valley Vintners, who adds that only a handful of vineyards (believed to be fewer than five) suffered significant losses, which is still five too many, but certainly not an entire region.
The Napa Valley is excited to welcome you back. The restaurants are cooking. The tasting rooms are pouring. There simply is no better way to help us recover than by enjoying our wines, dining in our restaurants, and visiting our legendary valley. So come experience the Napa Valley Spirit again."
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, cable TV, laundry machines, Nespresso machine w/ complimentary pods, solar heated private pool (the pool is only heated from Mid-April to October and still may be chilly due to the solar heating system), hot tub with recently upgraded heating system, grill, porch, gardens, complimentary baby crib and high chair (if desired) and much more!
- Fantastic location! Just minutes to shopping, dining, art galleries, hiking, biking and more
- Passes are provided for the Calistoga shuttle. Shuttle will take you anywhere in the Calistoga area and surrounding wineries!
- Close proximity to Napa Valley Wineries, Old Faithful Geyser, Petrified Forest, Bale Mill, Bothe Park, mud baths, hot air balloon rides and more
- Daily maid service included in the cost. Visits for 3 hours and does basic cleaning.
- Nearest Airport: Sonoma Valley Airport-0Q3, 23980 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, (~39 miles away from the property)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128, (~87.1 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $200 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, no cats)
- Children 12 and under are not allowed in the pool area
- Please note that the pool is only heated from Mid-April to October and still may be chilly due to the solar heating system
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in