Prime Location - Private Lake Home (a/C) on Big St. Germain Lake, St. Germain Wi(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
200 feet of PRIVATE shoreline w/ screened in porch - best location on Lake (A/C)
Located on beautiful Big St. Germain Lake, this nicely furnished 1,600 sq. ft. private home with the rare find of level lake front access and screened in porch is perfect for family fun. The rental includes its own large pier for all your water toys (i.e., pontoon boats, ski boats, etc), outdoor shower to rinse off after lake activity, and priceless views of our resident Eagle. The quiet serene surroundings offer a perfect getaway in the heart of the North Woods - and conveniently located 20 minutes from Eagle River or Minocqua, we are in the center of it all.
Aeries Lake is a fully furnished vacation rental home. Whether you plan on staying for a few days or a few weeks, the rental and surrounding grounds have everything you need to feel right at home. Listed below are some of the many amenities available to our guests:
*Rare find of level frontage with sand bottom & shallow access to the lake for great swimming.
* Lakeside log-built, 3 person swing for enjoying breathtaking sunsets from the privacy of your own beach.
* 200 feet of private lake frontage.
* Secluded lake home with 7+ acres of property.
* Professionally built campfire pit.
* Large pier with bench, with many bumpers for your valuable boat, or raise boat up on our shore station.
* Outdoor shower to rinse off after lake activity.
* Enjoy breathtaking sunsets all year long.
* Screened-in porch with hammock.
* 42' High-Definition, LCD flat screen T.V. and Blueray/DVD player.
* 3 bedrooms with 6 beds (two new queen beds, four twins).
* Gourmet double oven for family eat in dinners. You won't want to leave to go out, you might miss a spectacular sunset.
* Eat in on our huge screened in porch (no bugs), or dining room for a family sit down dinner.
* 2 showers, 2 full baths.
* New bathroom with marble tile and granite sink.
* New family room furniture and carpet, ridiculously comfy.
* Handbook of our favorite places will be there when you arrive.
* Large family size stainless steel fridge and cooking utensils and pots, perfect for the gourmet cook.
* Large microwave oven and toaster oven. Great for quick meals before an outing.
* Instantaneous hot water heater - great for not running out of hot water.
* Big St. Germain Lake was voted one of the top ten muskie lakes in Wisconsin.
* Big St. Germain Lake provides 1600 acres of water pleasure - enjoy swimming, boating, skiing, tubing or water crafting.
* Local nature trails out our back door.
* Bald Eagles will cruise shoreline in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
* Boat and snowmobile rentals in town.
* Aeries Estate is on the East side of the lake and gets a breeze pretty much every day. this keeps you cooler in the summer and prevents bugs. You will be amazed at the difference this makes!
* Connected to largest network of snowmobile trails in the U.S.A.
* Mountain bike trail systems and single track riding.
* Blue Ribbon trout fishing minutes away from your door.
* Take a ride in your boat over to a restaurant on the lake.
* Fuel service on the lake. Premium and Pre-mix.
* Cross-country ski out our back door, or go to local 'secret spots' under owners picks.
* Wildlife all around you.
* Big St. Germain provides access to Lake Content, Fawn Lake & Lost Creek.
* All summer & winter activities are accessible from your door.
Why stay at our house?
* It’s our family’s vacation home and we’re proud of it. Limited to 8 rental weeks per year, our vacation home is well maintained and in excellent condition. It’s not an over-used, broken-down investment property which is part of an over populated area.
* In addition to 200 feet of lake frontage, our property includes 6 acres of forest for hiking and nature watching.
* Go green and $ave. We’re green and pass the savings to our clients’. High-efficiency furnace with HEPA filter, instantaneous hot water heater, energy efficient refrigerator, and a Chemical free lawn!
* Our home is hypoallergenic. One of our family members is allergic to pets and under no circumstance are pets allowed.
* Since it’s our favorite vacation destination, we continue to make improvements to compliment the North Woods experience.
*2012: high-definition, 42” LCD flat screen TV, Blue Ray Player, stainless steel microwave, dual-oven, new carpet, new roof.
*2013: Double oven, camp fire pit with large rocks, internet (wifi), house painted.
*2014: Master bathroom remodel.
*2015: Planning on updating kitchen and laundry room floor and adding new lighting to second bathroom and laundry room.
(in other words, we continue to make improvements...)
* Town of St. Germain is only 5 minutes away. Our local grocery store is brand new and has everything you need and more.
* The St. Germain area features year round recreation with excellent fishing, cross country skiing, hunting, hiking, camping, and more! St. Germain offers a variety of restaurants, recreational opportunities, and fun.
* The premier northern Wisconsin vacation destination, St. Germain is in the heart of Wisconsin's Northwoods surrounded by 1,300 lakes, Chequamegon National Forest, Nicolet National Forest, and more.
Thanks in advance for taking care of it! Your “TLC” is very much appreciated.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Feel free to call with any questions.
Member since: 2012
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Remodeled master bathroom with marble tile floor.
- Living room and dining room are attached, great place to entertain with a fire blazing in the background. Screen porch has seating for six. We include several folding chairs that can be used on the outdoor deck or by the fire pit. Outdoor deck has built-in seating. By the lake, we include a swing and the pier has a bench....moreless
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 30 - Mar 1, 2017
5 night min stay
Mar 2 - May 26, 2017
5 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- Tax Rate 10%
Check-in Saturday: 3:00 PM; Check-out Saturday: 9:00 AM.
Check calendar for availability.
$350 Security deposit required.
Note: Plus applicable state and local tax.
Note: Cleaning fees INCLUDED in weekly rentals.
Note: From Memorial Day to Labor Day, rental is by the week only (Saturday to Saturday).
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
You get the peace and serenity of a private lake home with the convenience of everything you need within a 5 minute drive:
4 miles from the Town of St. Germain;
5 miles to the Town of Saynor;
16 miles to the Town of Eagle River;
16 miles to the Town of Minocqua;
28 mile bike trail down the road.
Year Purchased: 1985
About the owner: Owner, Healthcare Practitioner, and North Woods enthusiast.
Why the Owner Chose St Germain, WI, USA:
Once in a life time opportunity to purchase property on the East side of Big St. Germain lake off a private road with 6+ acres of forest.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
House is off a private road, shared with 3 other homes. We have 200 feet of lake frontage with an amazing screened in porch (do not rent a home in north woods without a screened in porch!). Being on the East end of the lake, we get a constant breeze. This constant breeze keeps you cool and SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the bugs. Our house faces west for breath taking year long sunsets and lake views. The property features the rare find of level frontage & shallow access to the lake with a sand bottom for great swimming. Large pier for all your water toys.
- Primary: 773-255-7821 Feel free to call with any questions.
- Secondary: 7734125917 If unable to reach me on above, try this number.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stay cool and comfortable and enjoy the lake breezes in our screened in porch.
View of house from lake showing 4 large picture windows, deck, screened in porch
New queen bed.
Lakeside fire pit for your use.
New cook top.
High efficiency laundry.
Outdoor shower (note the water is from well, not lake water).
Enjoy sunsets in our log swing.
Deer 10 feet from family room.
Family room with seating for 8.
With 4 large windows, this is a very bright house!
Sunset from our pier, Big St. Germain Lake
Patio with build-in seating.
View from porch.
New double oven.
New fire pit - installed July 2013.
View from family room.
Best view in North Woods.
My daughters first steps in our kid friendly home.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 10, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.