Beautiful Beachfront Condo with Pool & Sunsets * Special $99 nt 4/30 to 5/12(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 3)
Gorgeous, Fully Furnished, Beachfront one-bedroom condo with over 740 square feet in Maile Cove on Oahu. Maili Cove is a hidden gem and has easy access to golf courses, amusement parks, restaurants, shopping centers, financial and medical facilities and other services located on the west side of the island. Just 15 minutes down the road is the new Disney Resort & Ko Olina. Unit is located in the center of the building on the second floor and has an unobstructed, panoramic view of the ocean and gorgeous sunsets every night.
- Beachfront, heated pool with BBQs and shower
- Fully furnished and equipped with kitchen items, linens, towels, hair dryer, etc.
- Upgraded unit with full kitchen
- Assigned parking space
- Well manicured lawns
- Two-mile long park next door
- Television, cable, Bluray
- Free high speed Wifi
- Walk in closet
- Air Conditioner
- Laundry facilities on property
Owner is a licensed real estate agent.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- On floor 2
- 740 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 3
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 1-3
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 30 - May 12, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 22 - Jan 2, 2018
5 night min stay
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Booking fee $35 + tax
- Cleaning Fee $120 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.962%
25% due upon confirmation and the remaining 75% due 3 weeks before arrival.
Cancellation policy is 3 weeks before arrival, but every effort will be made to rebook the dates and refund the amount that was rebooked.
Hawaii tax ID W-0918918-01
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.