*Please note the owner lives on-site, in an attached home with a completely separate entrance *
This roomy 1-bed, 1-bath mother-in-law rental apartment in Bourne, Massachusetts is the perfect getaway for those seeking a stress-free vacation. The furnished deck off of the living room is a nice place to enjoy a cup of coffee, read a book, or congregate for a meal. Located less than a mile from the Bourne Bridge, as well as 2 public beaches, this light and airy unit comfortably sleeps 4 people.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy a tranquil and serene view of a cranberry bog, as well as the Back River estuary. The outdoor space is vast with plenty of space to enjoy a variety of activities. Given its close proximity to the Cape Cod Canal, 2 beaches, and tennis courts, there are lots of things to do that are just arm's length away.
Perfect for people traveling alone or for couples traveling with or without kids, this apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, allowing for some of your favorite recipes to be prepared in your home-away-from-home.
The living room features a brand new futon that seconds as a full-sized bed and faces a flat screen cable TV, making for a comfortable viewing experience.
The bedroom houses a queen-sized bed, along with a sizeable dresser that provides additional storage, separate from the walk-in closet and armoire.
Less than 1 mile from the Bourne Bridge, which connects Cape Cod to the rest of Massachusetts, this rental allows its guests to travel along the canal on a pedestrian only trail, where avid fisherman can be seen trying for the daily catch.
Its close proximity to 2 public beaches, tennis courts, a playground, and a golf course also provide guests with the opportunity to go kayaking, biking, swimming, shellfishing, golfing or playing tennis.
When preparing for those home cooked meals, there is a Grey Gables Market only a ½ mile from your front door.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a deck, patio furniture, fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, central heating, gas grill, garden view, free parking, flat-screen cable TV with an internet connection, and more!
- Ideal Bourne location in Bourne Back River Area - Easy access to 2 public beaches, a public playground, public tennis courts, a golf course, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: T. F. Green Airport, 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the owner lives on-site, in an attached home with a completely separate entrance
- The deck is also shared with the homeowner with distinct areas for traveler use
- Additional fees and taxes may apply