Situated on a quiet street within walking distance from the Cape Cod Canal, 'Dunrovin Family Retreat' in Buzzards Bay is the perfect home base for your next Massachusetts vacation! With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this vacation rental home comfortably sleeps groups of 6 travelers! Spend your days kayaking in the bay, visiting Cape Cod's magnificent beaches, or learning about American history in Plymouth. Whatever your hobbies or interests, Buzzards Bay is the ideal vacation destination for you!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed | Sunroom: Full Futon
'Dunrovin Family Retreat' was recently remodeled, but retains much of its 1920s-era charm! You'll find hardwood floors throughout the 1,300 square feet of living space, as well as all of the comforts of home.
If you're able to reel in any fish from the canal, cook them up in the well-equipped kitchen! The kitchen has everything you need to make all of your favorite recipes.
Whether you fall asleep in one of the 2 full beds or in the living room on the full-sized futon, you're bound to get a good night's sleep!
Wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and step out onto the back porch. Sip on your morning coffee on the porch as you watch the sun peak above the horizon as it illuminates the bay and ocean!
Your dogs will love this home-away-from-home just as much as you! While you enjoy a glass of wine on the back porch, your four-legged friends can frolic in the fenced-in backyard.
This home is in the perfect location to experience everything Massachusetts has to offer! Drive across the Bourne Bridge to visit all of the charming Cape villages like Provincetown and Chatham. Head to Hyannis Port and hop aboard a ferry to visit Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard!
Bring your rod and reel down to the Cape Cod Canal to try your hand reeling in some fresh fish. The canal is chocked full of striped bass!
If you don't feel like fishing, borrow one of the 2 sea kayaks and paddle around the bay. While you're on the water, you may even see some whales!
Days of surf, sand, and sun await just a short drive away at one of the many area beaches. Onset Beach is one of the closest, but a plethora of gorgeous white sandy beaches await right across the bridge in Cape Cod!
Learn all about the Pilgrims during a day trip to Plymouth, just 20 minutes away! Children and adults will love visiting the Plimoth Plantation living history museum.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2 sea kayaks, life vests, free WiFi, flat-screen cable Smart TV, driveway and street parking, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic Buzzards Bay location overlooking the Cape Cod Canal and Butler Cove! Enjoy easy access to all of the Cape Cod villages, as well as big-city action in Boston
- Airport: Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~59.4 miles away)
- No smoking inside or outside of the property. Any evidence of violation found WILL result in a $200.00 fine charged to the guest
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee (no cats, maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in