Your California dream awaits you at this eclectic and colorful 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 6 in Benicia. This beautiful property boasts an inviting outdoor area, unique furnishings, and a lavish indoor fireplace - altogether creating the perfect ambiance for entertaining friends and family. Whether you're here to explore the city or simply admire the mountain views from the backyard, you're ensured a relaxing, refreshing retreat at this Boho-inspired getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Sized Beds ( can be converted to a King upon request) | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Full Mattress
Step into this colorful and unique boho-inspired house and admire all of the beautiful art and antiques. From the rugs to the light fixtures, every detail of this home adds to its charm, making you feel like you've stepped into a different world.
Relax on one of the plush sofas in front of the cable TV, as others curl up for a cat nap by the fireplace. While friends relax, head to the kitchen, fully equipped with all appliances and amenities necessary to prepare a home-cooked meal. When all is prepped and ready, the nearby dining table provides plenty of seating where you can enjoy your feast.
Perhaps the best feature of this home is its expansive front patio area with a lighted pergola, providing great ambiance. Here you'll find a gas grill and ample seating for an al fresco meal at the patio table. As the evening comes to a close, lounge in the Papasan chair or gather around the fire pit for stargazing and storytelling.
When it's time for bed, the ornate bedrooms will welcome you with cozy beds and luxurious furnishings. In the morning you won't have to venture too far to find Carquinez Straight or head into town, each showcasing beautiful views of the river meeting the sea.
Use the BART system to take you to all of the best attractions in the area, or hop on the San Francisco Ferry just 8 miles away! This ship is ready to take you to the bustling city of San Francisco for sightseeing, shopping, dining, or enjoying the lively nightlife scene!
When you're ready to explore the area a little further, you'll find great local restaurants, antique shops, art galleries, and museums.
Wine lovers can take a 25-minute drive to Napa or Suisun Valley and visit some of the world-renowned wineries, including Monticello, Pina Napa, and Trinchero Winery!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, onsite parking, fireplace, beach chairs, cable TV, CD player, ceiling fans, coffee grinder, complimentary toiletries, 2 baby cribs, a vintage record player with records, in-unit laundry machines, DVD player, fire pit, patio furniture, and more!
- Fantastic Benicia location, walking distance to the water and town! Easy access to beach, wineries, restaurants, shops, nightlife, San Francisco, art galleries, and museums
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Oakland International Airport, 1 Airport Dr, Oakland, CA 94621 (~ 36.2 miles away)
- The home owners for this unit are on-site in the main house; this property is a separate unit with its own entrance and privacy
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- No parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in