Enjoy endless amenities when you stay at this newly-built 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental villa, which sleeps 10 within Millville’s Bishop Landing community. Nestled inside a brand new, beautifully landscaped private community, this 2-story home offers access to a 10,000-square-foot clubhouse, gym, yoga studio and so much more. Also, take advantage of the free shuttle to Bethany Beach, ensuring an idyllic beach getaway with a luxurious home base.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed, Full Bed | Loft: Queen Pullout Bed
The free-flowing design of this home welcomes you inside and leads directly to the new dining room area. The dining room table is ideal for gathering and enjoying a home-cooked meal.
Past the dining room, you'll find the fully equipped kitchen with a large counter area and center island with bar seating. There's also a new coffee bar that's ideal for enjoying a quick bite or a hot cup of Joe!
Relax in the open-concept living room during your downtime. Natural light from the room’s wide windows illuminates the space, where comfortable leather seating surrounds a flat-screen 55-inch Smart TV.
You’ll find additional lounge space in the upstairs loft, featuring a queen-sized pullout bed, 50-inch flat-screen cable TV, and a full bathroom. Enjoy family time in the sunroom with games, puzzles or a good book.
Access the master bedroom from the living room and unwind after a long day spent outside. The high king-sized bed and 50-inch flat-screen Smart TV provide an upscale sleeping experience for nights of quiet comfort. Meanwhile, directly adjacent lies an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower with sliding door.
Follow the hall into the 2 other cozy bedrooms, situated directly across from each other. One features a queen-sized bed and the other, a twin-over-twin bunk bed and a full-sized bed.
This property provides full access to everything Bishop's Landing has to offer! During your stay, you’ll be provided with a total of 8 amenity passes and 2 keys to the gorgeous, 10,000-square-foot clubhouse! These passes will allow you to work out in the gym or practice yoga in the studio, play tennis or pickleball on the designated courts, fish in the stocked pond and swim in Delaware’s only Olympic-size lap pool.
Bishop’s Landing also offers a free shuttle to Bethany Beach, just under 3 miles away. Spend a day on the beach, lay out in the sand, play in the Atlantic Ocean or take a stroll along the boardwalk.
After the beach, bring a change of clothes and head into town for a night spent shopping and dining. Both Bethany Blues BBQ Pit and Patsy’s Restaurant serve southern-inspired cuisine and boast a fun, friendly environment!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, coffee bar, sunroom, central heating/air conditioning, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs, Nintendo Classic game console, puzzles, 2 Blu-ray players, 4 bicycles, parking for 2 cars, and much more
- Enjoy the many amenities offered by the Bishop’s Landing community, including indoor and outdoor dining areas, a rec center, sports bar (with large TVs), Olympic-size community pool, tennis courts, stocked fishing pond, yoga studio, and much more
- Great Millville location - Take the free shuttle to Bethany Beach, just 3 miles away, and explore the area’s attractions, shopping, and dining!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salisbury Regional Airport - 5485 Airport Terminal Rd a, Salisbury, MD 21804, (~30 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A fee of $75 applied to each lost or stolen clubhouse key or amenity wristband
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in